“The "Other" Park”

The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
Ranked #20 of 1,633 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Originally a royal hunting ground, this scenic park is a popular recreation area offering an artificial lake, tennis courts, cricket ground, children's playgrounds and the London Zoo, which lies on the north side of the park.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Salt Lake City, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The "Other" Park”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is my favorite park in London. The landscaping/flowers are amazing. I used to go here years ago just for a pleasant place to get away from the city. Bring a good book and relax. Or walk around and explore the many 'hidden' nooks.

Visited April 2013

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect summers day.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Take in a play or visit the zoo, theres a lot on offer and even if you just picnic it's a lovely park. Please take your litter with you and keep it beautiful.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank BlackJelly
London
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Central Bliss”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love going for a quick run around Regent's Park. Lovely flower gardens, always buzzing with couples and people having their lunch and you have the Zoo too!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Shabtique
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Forever spring”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

There is an interesting atmosphere here in Regents Park.I use to work and live at both ends of it for one year! My trip to and from work was just fascinating!Felt that was a spring, whatever weather is, whatever season was.Every tree, every single flower(There are hundred thousands, specially at inner circle) wispering you words of love and perpetual spring, and laughter.

Visited June 2012
Oslo, Norway
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic park”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was my 14th time visiting London but my first time in Regent's Park. What a fantastic park. The flower beds where beautiful so was some of the Fountains. We went for a stroll in the park and I went running a few times while in London. I ran up to Primrose Hill and the view was fantastic!

Antoher amazing thing is that you can run around the zoo which I think is amazing.

We also went to the Zoo which both my brother and I was impressed by. We have a fantastic zoo i Kristiansand, Norway, so we are a bit picky when it comes to Zoo's.

I will defenetily visit the park again.

Visited May 2013