Our 2nd time having afternoon tea at The Athenaeum. It did not disappoint. Staff are very helpful and can't do enough to make your visit memorable. You could have as much sandwiches, tea, scones and cakes as you could eat! They were all delicious! We have also stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and can say that each visit has been excellent. We will definitely be coming to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By the Royal Parks Intimate and sophisticated, the fabulous 5-star Athenaeum is your home-away-from-home in Mayfair, central London. You're opposite Royal Parks and Buckingham Palace, just down the road from national museums and galleries, and close to world-renowned shops and theatres. Michelin-starred chefs For eating and drinking, there's afternoon tea (voted "Best in London 2012"), an restaurant run by Michelin-starred chefs, and a fine bar - home to a large collection of whiskies and signature cocktails. For a little "me-time", our spa offers relaxing treatments, relaxation room, wet area and a well-equipped fitness room. Free WiFi, iPod(R) docks All guestrooms are spacious with modern decor and premium bedding. You can catch a game on the plasma TV, stream tunes through the iPod(R) dock, and browse the Web with free WiFi, all while sipping an espresso coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Athenaeum Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenaeum Hotel And Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel Apartments
- The Athenaeum Hotel & Residences London, England