Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $15.90
from $58.80
from $56.30
12,380 results
All reviews food stalls amy winehouse t shirts stalls selling great market little venice for sale worth a visit great place to visit tube station goth clothing stables souvenirs punk haggle shop
Reviewed today

I do love Camden. I like the atmoshphere, the shops, the food, the clothes. I could easily spend all of my money here buying everything I see. It's worth coming here to see what bargains you can grab and what new things they have to offer in the food market bit. So many to chose from. I've now visited camden twice and I will continue to go ever visit to London. It was my partners first visit and she loved the place so much she wants to come again soon but bring her parents with her. As they are into that sort of stuff.

Reviewed today

I lived in London thoughout the sixties and seventies and Camden market was a fabulous treasure trove as was Carnaby street where I used to sell IT and Oz. No longer, both have been taken over and commercialised within an inch of their life. It is a tragedy that what used to be a place to find genuine bargains and second hand stuff of all kinds has become a travesty of itself, full of tat and imported plastic rubbish. We visited it as the sun was setting and it was a vision of hell. It has gone the same way as Brick lane market.

Reviewed yesterday

Visited with grandchildren it was very busy tourists 24/7 now any time of the year...very colourful and chaotic but managed not to lose the kids. If you know what your looking for and can find it that ok...but otherwise good to browse

Reviewed yesterday

We loved visiting the Camden Market! There is so much to see. So many neat shops to explore, both indoor and out and so many amazing food options! We could have eaten here for days as there was many different options. It's a great area to walk around and there is so much to explore around the area, too. We would absolutely come back and make sure you go hungry and plan to eat a lot!!

Reviewed yesterday

The minute you arrive you feel the buzz of thriving Camden and its famous markets. Such a eclectic crowd.most of the shops are individual and there's so many nooks and cranies. Be prepared to spend the whole day and evening ..

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Incredible place to visit with lots of wee trinkets, jewellery, soaps, you name it you’ll find it! I visited on a Sunday and it was very very busy. I will go back on a weekday. Lots of yummy looking food places too!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

With a canal and locks running through it, food venders, restaurants, bars, shopping, and more. This was a nice break from the bustle of London.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I used to love this place in the 80s when the market was smaller and concentrated in the locks often heading off later to see a great band In Dingwalls . Now it much much busier and almost at gridlock at the weekends and to be honest I feel it’s lost it’s soul.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I went to Camden on the 18th of October because I was on a school trip with my friends.
I loved Camden for the shops and the style of the city.
In the shops they had music and lightspots.
For example on the front of the building they had giant shoes.
They had many things to eat.
All the people had a special style.
When we are in Camden it was like an other world.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Well if you are looking for fast food this is it! Food stalls everywhere with all types of cuisine! Plus there are dessert stalls & vegan & veg stalls. So basically caters for all. Only down side is to sit and eat, it is all outside. Therefore if it rains, wet benches! Otherwise, sadly as a Londoner it was my first experience. Great and would do it again.