We chose this hotel because of it's location, close to the Royal Albert Hall, just 15 minutes walk away across Hyde Park. Unfortunately the park is closed at night but that was the only negative to our stay.
From the moment we arrived everything was just about perfect. Our rooms were upgraded to suites, the staff were all friendly, helpful and efficient, the bar was cosy and the breakfast excellent. (Top Tip!! We were advised by the barman to ask at the front desk for a breakfast voucher which offerred quite a saving - well worth it as the breakfast had a great continental choice from the buffet and the cooked breakfast was fresh and absolutely delicious).
This is a small hotel, only about 60 rooms and I think this makes your stay seem really personal. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend it or stay there again if we wanted to be in West London. Not an ideal location if you want to be in the West End .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Hyde Park dates from Victorian times, with a cosy, relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of a Pall Mall private-member’s club. A refined, intimate building, it is a comfortable base from which to enjoy the nearby West End, Oxford Street and Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Thistle Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London