Perfect location for what we wanted, Hyde Park over the road for morning runs & a short walk to Kensington, Mayfair etc.
Some nice touches to give the hotel some character.
Staff were all excellent & super efficient.
Rooms could do with more channels on the tv.
Breakfast - continental selection ok, cooked options were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Hyde Park dates from Victorian times, with a cosy, relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of a Pall Mall private-member's club. A refined, intimate building, it is a comfortable base from which to enjoy the nearby West End, Oxford Street and Mayfair. Within walking distance of Lancaster Gate and Bayswater Underground stations and a literal stone's throw from multiple bus stops, you'll find it easy to get from the hotel to wherever it is you wish to visit in central London. What's more, you have the luxury of two of London's finest public parks just across the road from the hotel entrance - perfect for a morning stroll, weekend picnic, or letting the kids run off all the excitement of a holiday in the City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Thistle Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London