We truly enjoyed our stay at Hyde Park Thistle. Staff was friendly and professional. Nice clean room and bathroom. The Handle on the front window was a little loose so we couldn't shut it without a small open gap. not a problem for us but it might bother some people. We always stay in the Paddington area and this hotel was a bit of a splurge. We found a nice special and went for it. Nice to walk out the door and be at the park. So convenient to the tube also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Hyde Park dates from Victorian times, with a cosy, relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of a Pall Mall private-member's club. A refined, intimate building, it is a comfortable base from which to enjoy the nearby West End, Oxford Street and Mayfair. Within walking distance of Lancaster Gate and Bayswater Underground stations and a literal stone's throw from multiple bus stops, you'll find it easy to get from the hotel to wherever it is you wish to visit in central London. What's more, you have the luxury of two of London's finest public parks just across the road from the hotel entrance - perfect for a morning stroll, weekend picnic, or letting the kids run off all the excitement of a holiday in the City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Thistle Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London