So stayed at Thistle hotels in London many many times, often for budget reasons. Most stays up until now have been rather dissappointing, most often because of the room quality and especially size, but this time it was different. stayed in a deluxe twin (room 303) with a small view of Hyde Park, and I was really enjoying the room. Really good service at check in/ out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Hyde Park dates from Victorian times, with a cosy, relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of a Pall Mall private-member's club. A refined, intimate building, it is a comfortable base from which to enjoy the nearby West End, Oxford Street and Mayfair. Within walking distance of Lancaster Gate and Bayswater Underground stations and a literal stone's throw from multiple bus stops, you'll find it easy to get from the hotel to wherever it is you wish to visit in central London. What's more, you have the luxury of two of London's finest public parks just across the road from the hotel entrance - perfect for a morning stroll, weekend picnic, or letting the kids run off all the excitement of a holiday in the City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London