3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$508
Trip.com$461
ZenHotels.com$556
1,629 results
All reviews american bar green park game bird st james welcome home buckingham palace jermyn street main building junior suite piccadilly circus wonderful hotel quiet street small hotel the location is perfect wonderful stay west end luxury hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Just checked out after 4 days at The Stafford. In short, fantastic location with all major attractions that London has to offer close by. Rooms very clean and to a high standard, staff extremely warm and friendly, food choice - first class, and the American bar a great place to unwind after a busy day. My clients love meeting me here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank johnhM7541LH
StuartProcter, General Manager at The Stafford London, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear johnhM7541LH,
Thank you so much for your kind review.
I'm very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us.
Our location is second to none & our dining options in The Game Bird & Famous American have all bases covered.
What sets us apart though is our staff and I know the team will be delighted to hear your feedback!
Hopefully we will see you and your clients again very soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

There's nothing not to love about The Stafford London. The hotel is beautiful and ideally located, a hidden gem. Our room felt like a true home away from home -- comfortable, well appointed, quiet, and brimming with English charm. I can't say enough about the wonderful staff and the service they offer. Every morning when I called downstairs for coffee, a friendly staff member would be there within 5 minutes (no exaggeration), delivering our coffee on a silver tray, complete with an assortment of cookies. It was such a lovely way to start each day. We ate breakfast every morning and dinner one night at The Game Bird, whose staff is equally friendly and helpful, and the food, presented tastefully and elegantly, delicious. We also had a great time on our last evening in London sipping drinks and chatting with patrons at the American Bar before heading out for a stroll in adjacent Green Park. It is true that The Stafford is "stately," as the hotel's website reads, but it is also warm and welcoming. Everyone at The Stafford London is kind and eager to make your stay memorable.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank marthac137

Dear marthac137,
It is such a pleasure to read your wonderful review!
I really believe you have summed up the Stafford perfectly and I am so glad that you have experienced so many aspects of the hotel. From our stunning location in the heart of St James', our outstanding breakfasts in The Game Bird and our beautiful courtyard area at The American Bar. Above all else, it is the staff that really make the difference. We are blessed with a brilliant team who go out out of their way to make you feel at home and I know the team will be thrilled to hear your very kind feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back 'home' before too long!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

I had to book my hotel on the fly - literally sent an email as I was boarding my international flight. When I landed a lovely email confirming my room and that it would be ready for me to shower before my meeting. Great service!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank X199WLnancyl

Dear NancyL,
Thank you for your review.
I'm very happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you.
Of course, we are here for you 24/7, 365 days of the year, so don't hesitate to get in touch at any time.
Hope to see you again the next time you are coming to London!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Location, Food, Comfort and Style was above 5 stars. The eagerness and ability of the staff to help and recommend was over the top. They could get us reservations or play tickets in a matter of hours. Fabulous trip will be back here for sure!

Room tip: The junior suite was very spacious and luxurious and extremely quiet.
Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank 4boysandamom
StuartProcter, General Manager at The Stafford London, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear 4boysandamom,
Thank you for the kind review!
It's great to see that we scored well in so many aspects and the team were able to assist so swiftly.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2019

We stayed at the Stafford for 5 nights and really loved the hotel and location. We could be in the park, the tube, shopping, or at Buckingham Palace in mere minutes. The walk through the park to Westminster Cathedral was absolutely beautiful. The service is super attentive. The spacious rooms (newly refurbished), VERY quiet location, and excellent staff really sets the Stafford apart from other hotels in the city. Charlie (doorman) is fabulous and knowledgeable and happily welcomed us from minute one. We were sad to leave....it's a super comfortable spot! Thank you, Stafford staff, for being gracious and attentive to your jet-lagged guests. We very much hope to see you again soon!

Room tip: Our room faced the front of the hotel, which is on a side-street, and was very quiet.
2  Thank Parieeeee
StuartProcter, General Manager at The Stafford London, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Dear Parieeeee,
Thank you for your lovely review, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay!
We are so fortunate with our location, perfectly placed to enjoy a stroll in the Royal Parks or for some retail therapy in historic St James's. Our newly refurbished rooms and suites offer classic elegance with all the modern luxuries you would expect. Above all else, it's the staff that make all the difference and it is characters like Charlie our Doorman that fly the Stafford flag with pride. Rest assured I will be sharing your kind feedback with the whole team, they will be thrilled to hear! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.