Treat yourself to a generous slice of London's best. A traditional hotel with flowers and high teas and marble floors and tops and tails and Crystal chandeliers with every conceivable comfort of home. Enjoy the large beds, plush decor, Turndown service and a variety of dining and drinking outlets that are a beehive of activity till late into the night. Fantastic breakfast at the Roux at the Landau and warm friendly welcomes when you return.
Frankly, I hated to leave and so would you. In an age of acrylic and plastic, the Langham is pure gold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London has been delighting guests with gracious hospitality since it opened in 1865. Exuding a timeless elegance, this London hotel offers impeccably luxurious surroundings on Regent Street, one of the city's premier locations close to many local attractions and popular shopping destinations. Guest will be delighted with Artesian, the World's Best Bar as voted for by Drinks International, Palm Court, famed as the birthplace of afternoon tea, and Roux at The Landau with menus created in collaboration with celebrity chefs Albert and Michel Roux. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England