Read previous reviews so decided to book and boy we were blown away by this hotel. It is amazing, not cheap but worth every penny. Staff excellent and so helpful. I was a bit worried that given the cliental we may not fit in as we are an ordinary couple, who work hard and like to treat ourselves now and again to something a bit special. We didn't feel out of place and found everyone very welcoming, which is something for London as we often find Londoner to be a bit stuck up.
Food and service first class and worth every hard earned penny. Highly recommended for that special treat or occasion. Thank you to everyone for making our stay so welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London has been delighting guests with gracious hospitality since it opened in 1865. Exuding a timeless elegance, this London hotel offers impeccably luxurious surroundings on Regent Street, one of the city's premier locations close to many local attractions and popular shopping destinations. Guest will be delighted with Artesian, the World's Best Bar as voted for by Drinks International, Palm Court, famed as the birthplace of afternoon tea, and Roux at The Landau with menus created in collaboration with celebrity chefs Albert and Michel Roux. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England