The Langham hotel is one of the best hotel in London.
The last year I have visited this hotel three times: great service, amazing breakfast, very clean and big rooms, I always book the same room and they provide it without any problems. There is one old concierge, unfortunately i forgot his name- he is the best person i have ever met: very kind, polite and very attentive.
Hotel is located in the center of London, very expensive hotel, but it is worth to stay there.
Highly recommend during Christmas time, decoration is amazing !!!Well done Langham and I will be coming their soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London has been delighting guests with gracious hospitality since it opened in 1865. Exuding a timeless elegance, this London hotel offers impeccably luxurious surroundings on Regent Street, one of the city's premier locations close to many local attractions and popular shopping destinations. Guest will be delighted with Artesian, the World's Best Bar as voted for by Drinks International, Palm Court, famed as the birthplace of afternoon tea, and Roux at The Landau with menus created in collaboration with celebrity chefs Albert and Michel Roux. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England