I recently stayed four nights in a Grand room with my seventeen year old son, while touring London colleges. The hotel lobby, reception and restaurant area are extremely elegant and full of old European grandeur. The staff are courteous and friendly; we were pleased to be able to check into our room immediately upon arrival at 11:30 am, rather than at the 3:00 check in time. Our room was nice, the beds were comfortable, but it was a bit smaller than I expected - which is not to say that it was less than the quoted 301 square feet, only that it felt cramped. I felt like all the impressive elements of the hotel sort of ended once we left the lobby. I would stay there again, but I would book a higher grade room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London has been delighting guests with gracious hospitality since it opened in 1865. Exuding a timeless elegance, this London hotel offers impeccably luxurious surroundings on Regent Street, one of the city's premier locations close to many local attractions and popular shopping destinations. Guest will be delighted with Artesian, the World's Best Bar as voted for by Drinks International, Palm Court, famed as the birthplace of afternoon tea, and Roux at The Landau with menus created in collaboration with celebrity chefs Albert and Michel Roux. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England