My partner and I stayed at this hotel this month and had a wonderful time.
We stayed in one of the club rooms. On arrival we had priority check-in at a separate reception where we were attended to immediately, staff in the club lounge made us a coffee and gave us access to the breakfast buffet on offer. We were shown to our room, the staff carried our luggage.
We had treatments booked in the Chaun Spa in the afternoon, would recommend the Body Elements package. The therapists were very respectful, dignified and very thorough. The jacuzzi, pool and sauna is also very lovely. There is complimentary coffee/tea/juice and fruit available in the spa. Also the most amazing rainfall showers in the changing rooms!!!
In the evening we ate in the Palm Court restaurant, it was absolutely beautiful, gorgeous food, good value for money with a pianist and double bass player providing entertainment. The atmosphere was very relaxing, staff very attentive and could not fault the food. After dinner we drank in the bar in the hotel. Again staff were very attentive, there was a bit of a wait for some basil to go in my cocktail so we were given a glass of complimentary champagne whilst we waited. We were sat down in the bar shortly after by the staff and crisps and nuts were provided whilst we drank.
In the morning we enjoyed breakfast in the Roux restaurant. I had continental and then the pancakes!! The food was delicious and surroundings beautiful.
Overall after my essay we would highly recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again. Superb location and the whole experience was truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London has been delighting guests with gracious hospitality since it opened in 1865. Exuding a timeless elegance, this London hotel offers impeccably luxurious surroundings on Regent Street, one of the city's premier locations close to many local attractions and popular shopping destinations. Guest will be delighted with Artesian, the World's Best Bar as voted for by Drinks International, Palm Court, famed as the birthplace of afternoon tea, and Roux at The Landau with menus created in collaboration with celebrity chefs Albert and Michel Roux. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England