We have just returned from a stay at the Langham and it was amazing.
The grandeur of the hotel itself was worth the money. Service throughout is wonderful, the room is clean and very comfortable. The hotel has thought of everything, the gym, sauna and spa are all fantastic. Breakfast was good as was the ambience and service at palm court.
I'd reccommend this hotel to anyone who feels like a treat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London has been delighting guests with gracious hospitality since it opened in 1865. Exuding a timeless elegance, this London hotel offers impeccably luxurious surroundings on Regent Street, one of the city's premier locations close to many local attractions and popular shopping destinations. Guest will be delighted with Artesian, the World's Best Bar as voted for by Drinks International, Palm Court, famed as the birthplace of afternoon tea, and Roux at The Landau with menus created in collaboration with celebrity chefs Albert and Michel Roux. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England