Just spent a night here for work. What I really loved about this place was I didn't hear any noise from neighbouring guests. Fantastic! Is it specifically sound proofed?!
I had a great room tucked away in a corner, very modern, cool bathroom and brill shower. All very comfy and clean.
I didn't have a full breakfast as we had an early start after a late night and I couldn't face it but it all looked fine. My only negative comment would be the 'toast' looked as though it hadn't even smelt a toaster, so underdone I thought it was a joke!
I would go back, though, given the chance, as for central London this is ideal and relatively quiet outside. That in itself is a big bonus! Thank you Thistle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley London, England