I arrived at the hotel after attending a training course nearby and was greeted by the friendly reception staff and was instantly upgraded to a double room (I had booked a single). Nothing seemed too much trouble. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to try the food in the hotel as I went to the theatre in the evening and then met a colleague for breakfast but the bar area and restaurant area looked modern and spotless.
The room itself was in keeping with the rest of the hotel. Modern, spacious and all the facilities you would expect. The shower was huge and everything was really clean.
I wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel again both for business and personal use. The location is great, with Covent Garden, Leicester Square etc within a short walking distance - fantastic for theatre goers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley London, England