“Filled with history...”

$47.87*
Guided Highlights Tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum
$119.65*
and up
Private Tour: London Walking Tour of Apsley House and the Victoria and Albert...
$727.05*
Private Walking Tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum
Ranked #4 of 1,728 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The world's greatest museum of art and design.The V&A's collections are unrivalled in their diversity. Explore historical and contemporary art and design, including works of art from many of the world's richest cultures. Admission free.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I don't even want to count how many times I have been to the UK and London over the years. I just scold myself for not visiting before the V&A prior to this visit. It is a treasure filled with excellent exhibits and history of Britain through the centuries. I actually went back twice in two days and just got a glimpse of what the museum has to offer. The mosaic masterpieces in the Gilbert Collection were amazing and I just could not tear myself away from the intricate work of the miniatures and the trinket boxes.
It is a safe bet that your visit to this museum will offer you the same pleasure as it did me.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Really enjoyed tge fashion display and was able to appreciate the craftsmanship of designers and dressmakers.
Shop was rather pricey but the displays are fantastic and the sheer size of museum is stunning.
Also recommend the theatre collection.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Very interesting history of fashion combined with a special exhibit on catwalk fashion from the '80s. I ate in the Cafe and the food was excellent with great choices.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

best museum i have ever been to...beats the louvre hands down...needs many visits but a great atmosphere and lovely courtyard with water...sit beside it on a summer evening or on a warm day.
well worth the members ticket.
go around the silver and jewellery galleries....a real treat. i also like the fabric collections.

I just got back from The Victoria & Albert Museum

It has something for every History buff. Really 8is worth a visit. The building itself is astonishing. The Architecture of this building is truly amazing

I found myself wondering how they got some of the stuff into this building as some of it is so heavy and big it makes you wonder. It was my first time here and I would go back. I can't compare it to the others as it was so long ago I can't remember what they're really like.

Make sure you don't miss anything as I find the layout slightly confusing at times. But every floor is clearly labelled.