“So much to see!”

$47.87*
Guided Highlights Tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum
$119.65*
and up
Private Tour: London Walking Tour of Apsley House and the Victoria and Albert...
$727.05*
Private Walking Tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum
Ranked #4 of 1,728 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The world's greatest museum of art and design.The V&A's collections are unrivalled in their diversity. Explore historical and contemporary art and design, including works of art from many of the world's richest cultures. Admission free.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Beautiful building and excellent exhibits. Take time to have a latte' or cup of tea in the beautiful restaurant. It is free to enter and definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This museum was described as having 8 miles of galleries of the world's greatest collection of decorative arts, and that it does. We walked from Westminster to the museum and wished we would have saved our energy for the museum itself. We were not prepared for the magnitude of what the museum had to offer. From ancient to modern, mankind's creativeness is displayed in a stylish and most profound manner. This venue, free of charge, should be on every visitor's must do list.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Well worth the visit unbelievable and it is free.. Can make a donation if you choose we did as it is well worth it. You Could spend a full day there lots to see. Thanks for sharing your museum with us. Jenny & Ross Australia...

Reviewed September 24, 2013

There are many stunning exhibits at the V&A but it is all so spread out and some parts are difficult to find - the map is poor and the signage almost non-existent - that I was too pooped to find everything I wanted to see. The lighting is often abysmal - I appreciate some things have to be protected but, really, I was standing in my own light sometimes and was straining to see the exhibits (which often had inadequate information which was also strangely located and irritating to track down). Some staff friendly, others a bit impatient with my enquiries. The best sections (of those I found!) were the jewellery, silver, ceramics and glass. Many sections seemed random in their compilation, as if the V&A were at a loss how best to put things together. I think they try to cover too much ground and can't help but fall down sometimes. Often found myself thinking, 'what on earth is that doing there?' However, there were many things that I am very glad I saw and that made me smile hugely. All in all, a bit of a curate's egg - good in places.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Victoria and Albert Museum is a must see in London. We really enjoyed this museum! It was surprising because we are not museum people! This place is so large it would take a week to go through it but we saw a little of it anyway! I would recommend it!