So how does one review a museum
- That goes on and on and on with myriad and infinite collection
- That has collection of things that are thousands and thousands of years old – from mummies to bath tubs
- That has brilliant display techniques in terms of placement, lighting, anecdotes, et al
- That is brilliantly organized among plethora of sections across different floors
- That has huge central area with natural light, book stores and café and what not
- That is totally free, 7 days a week (from 10am to 5.30pm including Sundays)- especially when most attractions in UK cost a fortune.
- That can take up to a day or more to see everything that is on offer
- That is brilliant place to teach your kids a thing or two.
Must visit place in London – especially with kids. Take some time to go there – may be 3-4 hours.