Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $26.96
from $21.34
from $66.27
70,778 results
All reviews rosetta stone elgin marbles egyptian mummies ancient egypt sutton hoo amazing collection free entry few hours on display rainy day couple of hours audio guide artifacts bm civilizations pantheon mummy
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everybody can find here something interesting but without doubt, if your time is limited, it is good to focus on ancient Egypt section. It is located on two floors and takes you about one hor time. At the end you can enjoy good tea or coffee in a nice bar.

1  Thank HannaUF
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

An amazing place lots to see and do, we were attending an awards presentation with a small buffet afterwards. The staff were very attentive and the walk around the exhibits afterward was mind blowing. I highly recommend a visit !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It has a very large collection of artifacts. One cant see everything within a day... Probably would take me at least 2 whole weeks! This isn't my first visit. Will be back again!

1  Thank kimkoh
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love the fact most museums in the uk are free with the option of donations which we kindly did. The museum was still quite busy (11am on a weekday morning in term time) and the electric fans were most welcoming as it was very warm in places however there was still plenty to see. It was a bit of a pain having to carry coats and bags around but I wasn’t prepared to pay the £11.50 it would have cost my partner and I to put these into the coat check. Still, the cafe we ate at was clean and tidy and the food and drinks were delicious. Not really a place for children though despite the number of school parties around. Some of them looked quite bored!

1  Thank I7881FPjamesb
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The only problem is that it would take many many visits to really see things properly. We limited ourselves to one area. Very highly recommended

1  Thank TravelMaven1818