“Exquisite goods!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of India Jane

India Jane
Ranked #181 of 708 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Owner description: India Jane offers a range of classic and timeless furniture, lighting and an extensive collection of home accessories. Since its inception in 1991, India Jane has developed its own unique style with a collection of products for the home. Our range is constantly updated with exciting new additions from our buyers' numerous trips to far corners of the globe, whilst our design team in London draw inspiration from the India Jane archive of original Colonial and Classical European collections sourced over many years. We are sure that you will find many essential new additions to your home.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exquisite goods!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

One of my favourite shops indeed. Exquisite accsessories and furniture but a bit pricey of course. Recommend it to all!!!!!!!

3 Thank Cristalle18

Wales
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 227 helpful votes
“TOTALLY AND UTTERLY USELESS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I bought a decorative ceramic online and it was faulty (cracked). I contacted the company because they do not provide information about return in the invoice. I phoned many times and different extensions and there was no reply. I contacted someone called Karan Bashin and she did not bother to reply. Eventually, someone called Betancourt emailed me a return form without any information about where to return the item to; or any option regarding refund or replacement. He said to go online and follow the procedure. I could not find it. I am livid about the lack of respect and professionalism of this company. Does Ms. India Jane know about this incompetence and where is the Director when you need her. I will never buy anything from this company regardless of how beautiful some of their items might be.

Visited November 2012
9 Thank FandangoEspanol
New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“My favourite shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2008

Whenever I am in London I make a visit to India Jane on the Kings Road. It is the best place to buy interest gifts or something for your country home.

4 Thank FreddyNewYork