Book In Advance

More Info
from $73.00
More Info
16,039 results
All reviews wax works star wars spirit of london ride wax museum sherlock holmes marvel experience london taxi cinema experience merlin passes photos taken take photos long queue great attraction other attractions london eye celebrities figures
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

They have a lot of different celebrity statues on display here. Loved the statues of the Bollywood celebs, the royal family, Indian PM Narendra Modi, Sachin Tendulkar, cristiano Ronaldo, Emma Watson. They also have a Marvel 4D show and Sherlock Holmes experience.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The 4 d movie was good but the rest of the attraction is old and a bit dated. Id skip this one if I were you.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Booked the early entrance with the fast track. So we beat the crowds. Great models especially of the young royal. Taxi ride was brill. Will return again in the future.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This has potential. I have only been to Blackpool Madame Tussauds which is obviously not as busy. I just felt the London one was too busy, they should limit the amount of people in at one time, it's not enjoyable being so packed. It is also over very quickly, there is not as much to see as you would like.

Reviewed 4 days ago

everything is busy packed and need to queue. this is very tourist attraction. the displays are very real and professionally done but from the time you go in till you leave there is no room to breath (pun). better to book online.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Amazing, some of the figures are very realistic. Brilliant for the whole family plus it has a 4d show.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We visited Madame Tussauds midweek in November, expecting the queue to be relatively short! but we still spent an hour buying tickets and queuing to get in. I would definitely recommend buying tickets online before you go, and they’re probably cheaper as well!
Once we got in, there were so many people attempting to get photos with the models and pushing in, that it doesn’t make for a very pleasurable experience.
All the waxworks are very lifelike, and it’s interesting to realise how big or small the celebrities are - only having seeing them in films or on tv.
We spent about 2 hours wondering around, after which time it was starting to become a little monotonous.
I would recommend a visit here if you’ve never been before, but be prepared for the queuing.

1  Thank PaulBGsy
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend enjoyed our visit but there weren’t as many works as we thought there would be

1  Thank DannyRWilson
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had a pleasant day with my 12 & 8 year old daughters seeing all the celebrities and other important people.
Took loads of pictures and had a great time sure to suit children 10+ as a fair bit of walking and more of an interest to older kids I feel.
My only complaint is the place is absolutely packed with so many tourists that it’s so hard to take pictures next to the models as there is too many people allowed in.
Highlights the Sherlock Holmes part with live actors as libbing is really entertaining, also the taxi ride is great fun but the best is the 4d film of the marvel heroes in the dome room (which used to be the planetarium)
Just don’t go in the Baker Street Kitchen to eat after which is opposite, very expensive and terrible quality food.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Honestly we had problems from the booking of the tickets stage. One member of our group has an invisible disability, which makes it problematic to stand in queues, or around big groups of people. We couldn't find a way to make this known on the website when booking the tickets, so we thought there would be a way to talk to someone once we arrived. There wasn't.

Once we arrived there was a huge crowd of people waiting for their allotted time to get it, each pushing to get to the front of the queue and we couldn't find a way to speak to anyone about our disability. This wasn't much of a problem as, as it turned out, we arrived closed to our booked time, and were ushered in with not too much delay.

Once inside, the feeling it's when things got really bad. The crowd of people seemed even bigger, leaving very little space for moving easily without being pushed around by hordes of people. The claustrophobic feeling wasn't helped by the incredibly low ceilings, especially in the first part of the museum. After that the ceilings weren't quite as bad, but the amount of people was crazy.

Considering that this wasn't at all cheap, and we paid around £30 each, I would have at least liked to be able to walk without being surrounded by people all the time with barely any breathing space. To top it off, considering the entrance price, I thought it was a joke that on almost every floor there was an extra area to see that you had to pay for. Surely the entrance cost, and the amount of people allowed in each hour should be enough not to have an ask for extras every few meters.

This was a very underwhelming and disappointing experience, one I'm sure no never repeat. I've heard great things about other Madam Tussauds around the world, but this has seriously ruined it all for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

1  Thank geekyfrancy