My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for one night for a visit to London during the Valentines weekend. Our main reason for choosing the hotel was first of all, the location.. Being reasonably close to the London Eye and other attractions made life a lot easier. The other bonus was the price of the stay. Less than £50 overall. Which is reasonable.
The room itself was small. The double bed was snug between the walls, with a large mirror above the headboard. We chose a room without windows, these rooms are all basement level accessible by stairs. The thought of no windows can leave you feeling like you'll be stuck in, but we didn't have any problem with the lack of windows.
The toilet/shower was good enough for our needs.
Just outside the hotels door (which is discretely hidden next to Costa) is the Lambeth North tube station. The station itself has good access right into the centre of London with stops at Embankment, Charring Cross, Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus. Whats more with one line change, you'll be able to access Kings Cross St. as well as Liverpool Street, which was our route in and out of London. Team this up with an Oyster Card and you'll soon be getting round quick and cheaply.
Overall, the hotel was fine. Nice staff, decent rooms and great location. If I ever need a quick stop in London again, I'll be sure to drop in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westminster is London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster. So bring a bag, plans, places to be. And check in to your always affordable, always reliable Point A Hotel. Sink deep into your Hypnos bed. Help yourself to free WiFi. Get tomorrow-ready in a proper power shower. Then go find your point b. Shoreditch and the whole of London is on your doorstep. Every room is compact, well designed and comes with a super comfy Hypnos bed, en-suite bathrooms with a proper power shower, fast & free WiFi, USB charging point, air conditioning, hairdryer, huge TV with 240 channels and a safe. Blackout curtains ensure you have a good night's sleep. You’ll be well connected, being just 20m Lambeth North Tube Station and 900m from transport hub Waterloo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelsforEveryone and Travelocity so you can book your Point A Hotel, London Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels - Westminster Hotel London
- Point A Hotel, London Westminster England