Just returned from 4 days in London and I have to say it was fab! The hotel is clean, modern, and has all facilities you need. Ok, the rooms are tiny, I advise that you are very close to the person you are travelling with! But when in London, we were literally just using this hotel for sleeping an showering, which was perfect! For the money, we could not have got better! The mattress wasn't great, but that's probably the only thing I could complain about. You have to pay for extras, such as hair dryer (£2) and towels (£1.50) - that's per stay not night - but as we are from the uk, luggage weight wasn't an issue, so we just took our own. Location wise this hotel was perfection, right next door to Lambeth tube station, a 2 min walk to Waterloo (through a cute little market/town called lower marsh) but we were only a ten min walk to the majority of sites such as Big Ben, parliament, Westminster abbey, London eye, dungeons, sea life centre etc - a further ten min walk and you could be in Trafalgar Square right next to the theatre district and the mall leading to Buckingham palace. The Tower of London, the tower bridge, and the shard are only 2 stops on the tube from waterloo. We also went to the o2 for a concert and this was 10/12 min on the tube from waterloo to north greenwich. Personally, we were here for a short time, had LOTS planned and this hotel location just made it so much easier for us as it meant less time on the tube (which was soooo warm due to the lovely weather we had!) and walking, and more time site seeing! All in all, fantastic! And I would definitely stay again next time I'm in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westminster is London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster. So bring a bag, plans, places to be. And check in to your always affordable, always reliable Point A Hotel. Sink deep into your Hypnos bed. Help yourself to free WiFi. Get tomorrow-ready in a proper power shower. Then go find your point b. Shoreditch and the whole of London is on your doorstep. Every room is compact, well designed and comes with a super comfy Hypnos bed, en-suite bathrooms with a proper power shower, fast & free WiFi, USB charging point, air conditioning, hairdryer, huge TV with 240 channels and a safe. Blackout curtains ensure you have a good night's sleep. You’ll be well connected, being just 20m Lambeth North Tube Station and 900m from transport hub Waterloo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Point A Hotel, London Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels - Westminster Hotel London
- Point A Hotel, London Westminster England