It depends what you want for your stay - We were in London for 6 nights and initally I was a little aprehensive booking this place as so many people say they couldn't manage it for longer than 1 or 2 - We dove in and booked, it was the first stop of our 5 week European holiday - and it was adequate and within budget for a great location on the doorstep of the lambeth north tube station on the bakerloo line.
We spent very little time in the room, as we were on holiday in London where compared to home every day is the weekend - we would leave around 9am and not be back until at least midnight most days.
- we paid for the internet access and the towels as extras - our international adaptor didnt work in their plugs (though we had no trouble with it anywhere else in Europe) but they have ones for sale at reception for cheap.
We chose a windowless room, saved a few pounds for a pint or two haha - there were no plans for window gazing, and we dont sleep with windows open in the middle of a freezing winter anyway. The room was tiny as expected, the bed was against 3 walls - hubby fit with feet against the wall so probably not for you if you are much taller than 6foot6inches tall. our luggage was able to be squeezed under the slightly elevated bed to keep some floor space.
I will be honest if this was the end of our 5 week trip I dont think I would have coped - but it was right at the start when everything was shiny fun and new... its a great story to tell people - and all part of our London experience.
Places of compareable costs are well outside the city and you dont want to have to commute too far out from the centre - It will cost you a fortune in time lost on trains and cash as the public transport outside of the centre starts to get pricy...deal with the squish its worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westminster is London’s historic heart, packed with more landmarks than you can shake a selfie stick at. Stroll along the Southbank and take in some of London’s greatest hits – all a stone’s throw from your Point A Hotel, London Westminster. So bring a bag, plans, places to be. And check in to your always affordable, always reliable Point A Hotel. Sink deep into your Hypnos bed. Help yourself to free WiFi. Get tomorrow-ready in a proper power shower. Then go find your point b. Shoreditch and the whole of London is on your doorstep. Every room is compact, well designed and comes with a super comfy Hypnos bed, en-suite bathrooms with a proper power shower, fast & free WiFi, USB charging point, air conditioning, hairdryer, huge TV with 240 channels and a safe. Blackout curtains ensure you have a good night's sleep. You’ll be well connected, being just 20m Lambeth North Tube Station and 900m from transport hub Waterloo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Point A Hotel, London Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels - Westminster Hotel London
- Point A Hotel, London Westminster England