St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Hilton
$209
$203
Hotels.com
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
$164
$151
$398
$382
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$260
$249
Orbitz.com
3,595 results
All reviewschambers clubbooking officest pancrasbarlow winggilbert scottchambers roomiconic buildingtrain stationbeautiful hotelnew wingbritish libraryjunior suiteafternoon teakings crossbrick wallsteam roomfive star hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stay from the 31st to the 1st of febuary, Great hotel, great location and great staff, special thanks to Hugo and Enka (not sure about the name) from the private lounge. We realy appreciate your kindness and professionalism.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Gareth B, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and that you were especially impressed by the service provided by the Chambers team. Our associates are always thrilled to be recognized and so I was very pleased to be able to thank Hugo and Anke personally. Thank you again for kind comments and I do hope we are able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

stayed at this hotel for 2 night to celebrate my sons 21st birthday,great choice thankfully,perfect hotel,staff all polite and welcoming.could not fault this hotel,they even provided a cake for my son. All i can say is lovely,comfy. spot on well done.
P.s I always stay in 5 star hotels and this one was an excellent one.

Room Tip: great location, plenty to do locally
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank susanchadda

Thank you for these wonderful comments! I am thrilled to learn your recent stay at the hotel, to mark your Son’s 21st birthday, was such a success! It is great to hear from someone who regularly stays in 5 star hotels, that you were so impressed by the product and service we offer. I am pleased to learn he enjoyed his cake made by our talented Pastry Chefs and do hope to welcome you all back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We upgraded to a Chambers Suite for a nominal cost and it was well worth it. The room was very comfortable with great views of the trains. The Chambers room was very tranquil and the staff were very attentive. We used the spa which was extremely peaceful, but there was a lack of working lockers in the gents changing rooms. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable stay and we would go back again. It was like a step back in time, but with modern, efficient service.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Gareth B, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for these wonderful comments. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay in Chambers and love your comment that it was like a ‘step back in time with modern, efficient service’! I do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the St Pancras Renaissance in Dec 2013 for my birthday and it was incredible. We stayed in the Chambers Club and had the Afternoon tea package. The Chambers Club is superb. It is in the old part of the building and our room was beautiful with 30 foot high ceilings and huge windows overlooking the Eurostar terminal, which we loved. The Afternoon tea was gorgeous. We each had a selection of sandwiches with different breads and fillings, all very tasty. Then we each had a plate of deserts, again all different but delicious. Finally they brought scones with jam and cream and a glass of champagne! We could not have asked for more and the service in the Chambers Lounge was excellent, we felt very special. On returning to our room, I was greeted with a slice of cake with Happy Birthday written on top which was a lovely touch! We had cocktails in the Chambers Lounge before dinner, and again the service and atmosphere were excellent. Breakfast the following day was the same again, an excellent selection in wonderful surroundings served by staff for whom nothing was too much trouble. The Chambers Club was a wonderful experience and although expensive, was in my opinion, worth every penny and we shall return!

Room Tip: Try and get a room in the Chambers Club if you want the old building experience
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adeje2009

Thank you for these wonderful comments! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your birthday stay with us and were especially impressed by the afternoon tea. Great to learn you were able to enjoy cocktails in the Chambers Club before heading out for the evening. We pride ourselves on creating memorable experiences for our guests and so I am thrilled to hear your birthday was worth every penny and that you intend to return in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you back then!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My wife, daughter and I just returned from a week's stay at the St. Pancras Renaissance and we had a wonderful experience. We were in London visiting our other daughter, who is studying nearby, and chose the St. Pancras based on a referral. While the hotel is not within walking distance of most London landmarks, it was very easy to get anywhere we wanted as many Underground lines stop at KIngs Cross. We stayed in a one bedroom Chambers suite and had the full run of the Chambers Club. This included breakfast, high tea, pre-dinner snacks and drinks and evening wine, beer and soft drinks. The staff was extremely warm and welcoming and made us feel at home. My wife and I also used the gym. As most reviewers have pointed out, the hotel is an architectural gem. In short, we had a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked St. Pancras Station and the Eurostar. The noise level was high starting in the early morning and continuing until the last train left for the evening. If you want to sleep late, I recommend asking for a different view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for this fantastic feedback! I am so pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us and the hotel provided the perfect base for you all to explore the city. I do hope you were able to join one of the historical tours which run throughout the week and are complimentary for hotel guests. I am glad to hear you felt so at home in the Chambers Club and do hope to welcome you all back again in the near future.