I had the room 4537 ,nice and small , nice bathroom !
however except the reception , people is not very nice , service in room is extremely slow , to the point that the breakfeast was so long that I went downstair to take it ;
Don't want to talk about the restaurant , I didn't have a reservation , I asked for but the woman was so rude that I didn't went ,you can avoid to go there , it's so many nice restaurant in London with nice people that going to treat well , or at least to be polite !
I will not go back in this hotel , the price is not justify .
for the same price you can go the Dorchester , it's 30 sec walk .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dorchester Collection’s latest hotel 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 45 Park Lane Hotel London
- 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection London, England