We recently stayed at this hotel for the weekend. It is fabulous! We only had a standard room and i have to say its as good as most other hotels super deluxe rooms. The hotel was the former playboy club and has been refurbished to a fusion of art deco and contemporary style.
This hotel only has 45 rooms, a restaurant, a bar and foyer. So it almost has a boutique feel.
The strength of this property though is the staff. We were greeted at the door by name and then at reception. Our host Ivana was a delight showing us to our room and informing us of how all the gadgets work. She arranged for our lunch and confirmed our dinner reservation. Ivana knew it was my birthday the next day and arrived in the evening with a plate of goodies with happy birthday dusted in chocolate on the plate. I had a similar thing at breakfast that day with a candle.
The restaurant staff led by tariq were excellent also.
I felt that everyone from the doorman upwards tried to make our stay perfect, and they did!
This hotel belongs to the same group as the Dorchester, and as its across the little road its easy to use all of that hotels facilities if you need to. So if you are coming to london do not hesitate to stay here. Its located next to all the top hotels on park lane so location is also perfect. Absolutely first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dorchester Collection’s latest hotel 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 45 Park Lane Hotel London
- 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection London, England