“The feeling that makes you want to go back”
Review of Casa Spa

Casa Spa
Ranked #14 of 586 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Spa offers tailored and signature hammam rituals to relax, revive, re-engerise and restore balance. Our hammam and ghassoul rituals unleash the purifying and detoxifying secrets that Moroccan men and women have enjoyed for many years. Combine your hammam ritual with a black soap body scrub to cleanse and exfoliate the skin leaving it hydrated and soft, followed by a rich ghassoul mud mask to draw out toxins and impurities and a gentle massage to soothe weary aching bodies. You will leave our spa feeling totally refreshed and with our special VIP package options you may visit as often as you like to remain balanced and relaxed every single day! Aside from this, our spa offers full body massages, Dermologica Facoals and has recently opened its own Deli cafe and Shisha lounge for customers to enjoy after their spa treatments!
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Me and my husband went to Casa for our wedding anniversary. This was an amazing experience!! It was so private and there were no other men around during the treatment. This was an important factor for me being a Muslim woman
I had spent weeks searching for a nice weekend away for us if only I knew about casa. The hours we spent in casa was better than any holiday I could have chosen. It was just perfect. We were welcomed by a lovely lady. Tea was served, the atmosphere was relaxing you could fall asleep, the staff were lovely.The Hamman treatment is just Wow Wow Wow. It was just too amazing to describe.I did not want to leave and am already planning my next Hammam treatment with the girls.It is so addictive! This is an experience I will not forget. I'm still wondering if it was a dream.

1  Thank puja s
There are newer reviews for Casa Spa

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Really enjoyed taking my girlfriend to casa spa very good customer service and I recommend that people get the hammam treatment that cleanses the skin. If you are on Edgware road go to casa spa you will not be disappointed

1  Thank aminu a
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Lovely couples treatment. Staff were attentive and put us at ease. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and left feeling relaxed.

2  Thank FRUSS2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a fantastic couple of hours at Casa Spa on Sunday. Everything from start to finish was well organised and relaxing. Completely lost track of time and was a great end to the weekend.

1  Thank Ben632
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful I would defiantly recommend this spa I loved the products my skin was sparkling and my hair like silk ( honey hair mask ) and the massage was great lots of pressure and lots of tension clicked out of my neck.....look forward to visiting again.