“Round 2 - absolutely brilliant!”
Review of Casa Spa

Casa Spa
Ranked #15 of 330 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Spa offers tailored and signature hammam rituals to relax, revive, re-engerise and restore balance. Our hammam and ghassoul rituals unleash the purifying and detoxifying secrets that Moroccan men and women have enjoyed for many years. Combine your hammam ritual with a black soap body scrub to cleanse and exfoliate the skin leaving it hydrated and soft, followed by a rich ghassoul mud mask to draw out toxins and impurities and a gentle massage to soothe weary aching bodies. You will leave our spa feeling totally refreshed and with our special VIP package options you may visit as often as you like to remain balanced and relaxed every single day! Aside from this, our spa offers full body massages, Dermologica Facoals and has recently opened its own Deli cafe and Shisha lounge for customers to enjoy after their spa treatments!
“Round 2 - absolutely brilliant!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

With it being my second time at the spa, I have to admit my love for it has grown more. The level of service is fantastic. The owner and the staff being as welcoming and helpful as ever really built the experience. My partner and I had returned to have the hammam treatment. It was a brilliant treatment that left my skin feeling so clean and redefined! My partner and I absolutely loved the experience and we will definitely be returning again! All the best

Visited April 2013

“Excellent experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The customer service was great, the staff treated me well and took care of me. I took my girlfriend with me and she also said she enjoyed herself. We had the ham man treatment. I would advise every couple to try it out or you can even go there on your own. It was a lovely experience and we will definitely be coming back!

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save your cash”

Should be shut down

No pre health checks this is a legal requirement i have been told
So does not matter if you have any health problems you get the same treatment

Small changing rooms
1 hour in steam room two substances put on you then cold water puoured over you such joy
Go to a proper steam room at a health club much cheaper or adecent spa.
There are a lot of bad reviews on here so they cant all be wrong.
could not wait to get out/tears of joy .
Should have given money to comic relief mind you in years to come i will have a laugh at this

Visited February 2013
1 Thank James H
Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A very generous and relaxing afternoon, AS PROMISED!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I found Casa Spa through a few online recommendations on various magazine and website articles that spoke very highly of the spa and the value for money that it offers. I took my girlfriend there for a birthday treat and was disappointed. The name gives away that it is a 'house' spa which from reading previous reviews people seemed to overlook. The place itself is very clean, relaxing and incredibly comforting. From the moment we began the treatments to the moment we left we were fussed over every second. We paid an extremely reasonable price for what turned out to be nearly 5 and a half hours of spa! My girlfriend and I both did the steam treatment which admittedly took longer than it probably needed but none the less very therapeutic and made our skin feel and look amazing, then moved into the main lounge and relaxed for half an hour on the very comfortable beds while being fed and watered. Then following this my partner got a upper body massage and manicure and pedicure. All in all, i couldnt have asked for anything more from Casa Spa, yes the venue is small but nothing what i didnt expect. Would return!

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“"Really relaxing treat"...”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I would just like to say a really big thank you to Gosia our therapist who completed my Hamman treatment on Saturday 30th March. My friend purchased a 2 hour treatment from Wowcher voucher for my birthday. From the moment you step in I found the staff really attentive offering me lovely 'Moroccan' tea whilst I waited to get changed, to the receptionist who fully explained the details about my treatment.
Gosia worked so hard that day really making my experience worth the one hour travel to get to the Spa. The spa is clean, cozy and well decorated with the smell of aromatherapy candles, making it feel really authentic. At the end of the treatment I was given another Moroccan tea with a bowl of lovely fresh fruit and nutty biscuit.
I will not hesitate to come back here again, simply amazing...!!

Visited March 2013