“An amazing day of sheer relaxation!”
Review of Casa Spa

Ranked #14 of 327 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Spa offers tailored and signature hammam rituals to relax, revive, re-engerise and restore balance. Our hammam and ghassoul rituals unleash the purifying and detoxifying secrets that Moroccan men and women have enjoyed for many years. Combine your hammam ritual with a black soap body scrub to cleanse and exfoliate the skin leaving it hydrated and soft, followed by a rich ghassoul mud mask to draw out toxins and impurities and a gentle massage to soothe weary aching bodies. You will leave our spa feeling totally refreshed and with our special VIP package options you may visit as often as you like to remain balanced and relaxed every single day! Aside from this, our spa offers full body massages, Dermologica Facoals and has recently opened its own Deli cafe and Shisha lounge for customers to enjoy after their spa treatments!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“An amazing day of sheer relaxation!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My visit to Casa spa was a mother and daughter treat. We had a very relaxing day and both members of staff were very helpful and assisted us when needed. We loved the Hammam experience and treatment our skin feels soft and looks radiant.

Thank you to both members of staff for a fantastic day. We will be sure visiting again in the near future.

Arshna

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A frightful and stressful event”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Where can one begin, the list is endless, from:
Scary and dodgy entrance,
No one to greet at the reception desk and when one does come, how rude are they!!!!!
poor customer service,
long wait time,
No Health and Safety measures
Pushed and shoved through different rooms,very unhygienic.
Changing facilities was appalling, limited space for three people to change at the same time.
No dignity or respect towards the customers.
This was not a relaxing experience at all.

Visited November 2012
5 Thank S R
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2 Hour Hammam Treatment”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I booked this via Wowcher for my sisters Christmas present after expeiencing one in Agadir in Nov 2012.

What a thoroughly enjoyable experience we had, the lady doing the treatment was very entertaining and explained what would happen during the treatment the cold water was a shock to the system after the steam, but the black soap with Argon oil and mud mask were amazing, I came away thoroughly relaxed and feeling like new as did my sister my skin feels so soft, we will be going there again, it was like being in Agadir again. The complimentry fruits and tea afterwards were a lovely touch too.

The only downside was the changing area was small but overall brilliant.

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Do not expect an authentic Hammam treatment”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were booked for a 2 hour hammam treatment. Within this there is only about 10 minutes of actual treatment. The rest of the time is just for you to sit around waiting for something to happen.

Also the volcanic ash they use as an exfoliant is really bad for your skin (dries it out completely)

3 Thank LondonBackpacker99
CasaSpa, Owner at Casa Spa, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your treatments at Casa Spa. It comes with surprise that you say your treatment had only lasted 10 minutes. the Hammam treatment needs time to be spent in the steam room in order for your skin to be prepared for the black soap treatment. once the black soap treatment is completed, the Rhassul Mud would be applied to your body and left to settle on the skin. All of these factors of the Hammam treatment would last at least 40 minutes.

With regard to the Rhussal Mud drying out your skin, we believe the Rhussal may not have been suited to your skin in particular, as the main purpose of the Rhussul Mud is to rejuvenate and moisturize the skin.

I would much appreciate if you would be willing to email me directly to info@casaspa.co.uk, as i would like to rectify this situation and ensure that you are happy with Casa Spa. Customer service is something that is paramount to Casa Spa and I would like to ensure that every customer visits our spa remembering their experience joyfully.

Best Wishes,

Ramy Hallak
Manager and Owner

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst Experience Spa Ever!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Me and my friend went there to have a relaxing day but we had a terrible experience instead! The receptionist was extremely rude and she told us off when we went there and made us feel extremely uncomfortable. First we didn't say anything but it was so upsetting to hear all the nasty words she used just because she could not find our booking. We said that its not our fault if she can't it but we still tried to be helpful and show her our confirmation email but she become ruder and she told us that we create a nightmare for her. We said that we want to leave the spa without having the treatment we paid for in advance,and she nearly kicked us out and slam the door to our face.. I can't not believe these people still can run this place. They definitely don't deserve the money they ask for. Never go there! I think all the good reviews about this spa written by them. I will make an official complaint about this place. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!!!!

4 Thank Bernadette_Srky
CasaSpa, Owner at Casa Spa, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Hi,

I am sorry to read that your weren't happy with your experience at Casa Spa. I have carried out an investigation to this issue and have found that you didn't arrive at the spa with the voucher for your booking. The voucher that you had purchased acts as a cash substitute with regard to the payment of your treatment, so failing to present this voucher effectively means that you cannot pay for your booking, unless willing to pay for it again in cash, which is why we were not able to accept you into our spa on the day you had booked. I am sorry to read that you feel the receptionist was rude towards you. I would like to discuss the issue further with you in order for us to come to pleasant resolution, so in this case please do not hesitate to email me. I feel customer service is paramount to the ethos and culture of Casa Spa and must be upheld to the highest standard.

Kind Regards,