“A little bit of both.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End / East London
Reviewed September 11, 2013

the service varies the different places you go to. When i went to the one in delhi The service was Impeccable and the food was lovely too however when i went to the one in londonwe ordered chilli paneer and it turned out to be extremly chilli way beyond what i usually have when i order chill paneer and the service wasnt the best either.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We decided to go to the restaurant as we love south Indian food having been to many in middle East.

The staff became very agitated as soon as we entered. Nevertheless we ordered and waited for the food which was OK but could have been better.

The staff was very rude and obviously didn't care if we returned which we will never do. Perhaps the owner or the manager should look into getting their staff trained and also how to behave with customers.

2  Thank sh0bi
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Today I visited the restaurant in tooting and the worker doesn't respect the customer. I received ill treatment from this worker and was diss appointed with his bad attitude. We go to restaurant for good food and for relaxation, if we receive such bad attitude then we won't come here. The managers should correct such workers and teach them how to behave with customers.

1  Thank Saba J
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A lot of Indian places in London have been adapted completely for an English palate. Not the case here. My Indian friend has brought me a few times now, (and I've always been the only non-Indian...) AND I HAVE DISCOVERED PAPER DOSA. Why the hell is this marvelous invention not around more. I swear I could and would eat my weight in it. Seriously. Also. Being Brazilian, I'm not a fan of vegetarian food. I always feel that meat is just missing. Not here. So vegetarians wanting to eat with non-vegetarians.. take them here. I would comment on what I ate more, but my friend ordered for me, and I literally have no idea what I ate. Other than the paper dosa. Whatever it was, it was delicious, and I expect we'll return soon...

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The best South Indian food we had abroad.Rasam & Onion Rawa dosa was too good.good clean ambience.having drink menu also which is very rare in South Indian restaurant.