“weekend in London”
Review of Thames River Boats

Thames River Boats
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Travelled down by coach sat am stopped on way . We then walked round shops for a few hours then went to a theatre to see Jersey Boys "fantastic show" Sat pm had dinner and dance at Holiday inn Heathrow yery good and comfortable night topped off with a huge full English the next morning Went to London eye and went on a Riverboat Cruise very informative well recommended.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We started our tour at Big ben and it took us to the tower bridge. The boat stops in every couple minutes and the whole tour ends in less than 20 minutes. It is a good view if you want to take a few pictures of tower bridge. But definitely over rated.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

the only thing that could of made a differance. it had stopped raining .and when everyone got on board. the plastic seat's could of had been quickley wiped..
apart. it was good. just bring tissue .

1  Thank me7o7my
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I paid for a 3 hour trip from Hamstead palace to Westminster. I was well aware that there might be a time delay due to tidal conditions but had been told by phone that this would be no more than an hour at most. On the day I checked again and was told it would be definitely 3 hours. An hour into the trip they informed us - without apology - that there would be a two hour wait at Richmond making the total trip 5 hours. I could not wait as i was going to the theatre that night so had to leave the boat and get the underground back. when I asked for a refund for that part of the journey i was told I would have to go to Westminster pier the next day and MIGHT get a refund. That was not possible as I was leaving the next day. When I ran the number listed on the web site the man I spoke to was very unpleasant - almost agggressive - and denied having anything to do with the company!! ~It should have been a lovely trip but was ruined by the unpleasant attitude. I am sure they should have known before we left Hampstead that there would be a delay but I think they just wanted my money at all costs. this does not seem to me a reputable company and I would advise advoiding at all costs.

2  Thank maisie71
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We took the Thames Riverboat trip from Westminster Pier to Kew Pier as an alternative to the underground. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip and the commentary from the staff gave us some information along the way with a bit of humour. The trip took 1.5 hours and showed us a view of London not usually seen together with plenty of herons. The boat departed as scheduled but it is worth checking the tides with the company before you set out.