Corinthia Hotel London
galahotels.com
$286
$278
2,735 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed the weekend for a spa/shopping trip and was truly delighted. I was upgraded to a lovely suite and although this hotel is one of the best there is no super fuss like you would get at the Savoy or Ritz which I was grateful for. The spa is dreamy but the pools can get a bit crowded. All pretty amazing though. Another bonus was that breakfast room service came for no extra charge…again no fuss at this hotel and perfect for the one who wants to get away. I loved the bars on site and they had superb wine lists! Very relaxing stay in an amazing location.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for posting a charming review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We can't think of a better way to spend your leisure time than a shopping and spa weekend, made all the more enjoyable with an upgrade. ESPA Life at Corinthia is London's largest spa with four floors of marble luxury housing seventeen superb treatment rooms, a state of the art gym, luxurious changing rooms, and the most relaxing Thermal Floor. We are delighted you enjoyed the extensive wine list from one of our four bars, each with a unique atmosphere, and experienced our in-room breakfast in bed, made all the more pleasurable when there is no extra charge. The location of the hotel is ideal for the leisure traveller, with an adjacent transport hub for quick and easy access around the city, located near to some of the best international shops and department stores, and within walking distance of many of London's must-see sights. We very much appreciate your kind compliments, and are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit, whatever the occasion.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The stay at The Corinthia was a Christmas present - and what a present !! We had a Junior Executive Suite on the 3rd floor which was fabulous. Lounge area, bedroom, TV at the end of the bath - you get the picture ! Staff were attentive at all times and nothing was too much trouble for anyone. I had a Spa treatment while at the hotel which was OK. I'm not as in love with this Spa as other reviewers seem to be. It was very busy with a hen party whilst I was there so that could have had a bearing on my experience. The buffet breakfast was very good (but it should be for £32 !) and once again we asked for fried eggs and they were cooked beautifully and brought to our table quickly.Went into the bar after we had seen a show and the atmosphere and service was very good. Need to do something about the live music though !

Saving up to go back again !!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jane C
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for posting the one thousandth review for Corinthia Hotel London. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to upgrade you to one of our exceptional Junior Suites, all of our rooms are beautifully appointed and come complete with underfloor heated marble bathrooms with separate rain showers and huge baths with built in LCD-TV as standard. The hotel looks especially charming over the Christmas period, and last year was no exception with our incredible edible gingerbread Christmas tree, and a forest of white trees covered in white decorations made a stunning welcome. The extensive buffet breakfast in The Northall has such a wide variety of choice it has something to please every palate, and you can also order a la carte dishes to taste. I am always most pleased to read great feedback regarding the team, it is a pleasure to hear that you experienced attentive service at all times, as we pride ourselves on our Craftsmanship of Care and exemplary customer service standards. Your first stay at Corinthia London was a Christmas present, we should now like to offer you and a guest a second stay for the weekend as a gift for being the one thousandth reviewer on Tripadvisor, this will include dinner in one of our international restaurants, The Northall serving the best of British seasonal fare, or Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar for the very latest in modern Italian cuisine. We very much look forward to extending a personal welcome, please can you get in touch with me directly to make the arrangements.

Kind Regards, Matthew Dixon, General Manager

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel recently. The hotel is in a great location, across from the Embankment tube station and a short walk to Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament. I checked in at about 8am, and was given a room and a free upgrade immediately, which was great. The room (Deluxe King) was huge by any standards, especially London norms. It had a balcony overlooking the lovely inner courtyard. The bathroom was also huge. All items and furnishing were plush and of a very high standard. Toiletries were frequently and generously replenished. Breakfast was tasty with a decent variety although they should change some of the items daily. Now for the negatives. When I checked in, I was not shown or told about the facilities and restaurants. This should be the norm for expensive luxury hotels. The service was generally good but impersonal. Everyone from the doormen to the concierge to the bar and restaurant staff were pleasant but did not exude any warmth, which is a shame. This is in direct contrast to other hotels I have stayed at in London such as the Hyatt Churchill and Intercontinental Westminster. That said, I would definitely stay here again, but I hope the staff manage to live up to the high standards of the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We also think the location is ideal for the business or leisure traveller, with many of London's iconic sights within walking distance, an adjacent transport hub, and over thirty West End theatres and opera houses within a mile radius. We are delighted you appreciated the upgrade, and enjoyed a room with a view, with the very best quality fixtures and fittings, GA Designs spare no expense in their attention to detail throughout the hotel. We are however deeply disappointed that in this instance we failed to exceed your expectations, especially as we pride ourselves on our normally exemplary customer service standards. As a brand standard we would show and explain all of the facilities within the hotel, your review has been forwarded to the Hotel Manager and we offer our sincere apologies that we fell below our own benchmark. We hope that this will not deter you from a future visit, as we very much look forward to welcoming you as a returning guest.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at the Corinthia for a second time, this time with a friend. My first time there with my mother was unbelievably amazing, and the second time was even more so (if that's even possible to say!) The staff were superb, and the concierge especially were all amazing! They made a few calls and got my friend and I set up for a couple of great evenings out to some great bars/clubs and restaurants. I really can't say enough great things about this hotel, and am excited for my third time around this June to celebrate my mother's birthday!
Highly recommended to anyone who wants great service, lovely rooms, and an overall amazing stay in London.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are always delighted to hear great feedback from returning guests, especially when it is to praise the customer service standards, and to highlight exceptional experience from the Concierge team, who always aim to exceed every guests expectations. We cannot wait to welcome you in June, when we may wish you Happy Birthday in person.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This hotel is really fantastic. When it was renovated, I think they really took into consideration all the little touches that make a difference to a frequent traveler. The service is AMAZING. Friendly and competent. If there's a problem, they fix it (we had a issue with the reservation - it was fixed so seamlessly). The rooms are beautiful - decor and functionality together - no tradeoff of one for the other. The food is fantastic (best egg benedict's I've ever had) and the spa is amazing. Would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank JSPrima

Thank you for posting a lovely review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are always very pleased to read great feedback of our exemplary customer service, especially as we pride ourselves on our Craftsmanship of Care policy and training. GA Designs have created the most attractive hotel by paying meticulous attention to detail in every aspect, and it is the little touches that you have highlighted that makes Corinthia London such a special place to stay. We will pass on your compliments to the chef regarding the best Eggs Benedict ever, he will be delighted. ESPA Life at Corinthia is also an exceptional spa, offering a state of the art gym, seventeen luxury treatment rooms, and a Thermal Floor, the best place in London to relax your cares away. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience and look forward to welcoming you for many more.