2,840 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed for one hectic business week during the Olympics, and enjoyed my stay, despite not having the time to soak up the experience.
I promised my wife a short spring vacation in London and decided to get the best of the Corinthia experience over a long relaxed weekend.
This is a wonderful building, in a great location, that has been converted magnificently into a stunning 5* plus hotel.
From arrival to departure all of the staff were exceptional, with nothing being too much trouble.
The room and bathroom were beyond beautiful and so well-equipped, with a very comfortable king size bed and lots of goose down pillows, and a great rain-forest shower.
We only dined in for breakfast, but that too was excellent and set us up for the day ahead.
This is our new favourite London hotel and it would be difficult to improve upon this experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your glowing review of your stay with us at Corinthia Hotel London, it certainly sounds like you and your wife had a most enjoyable visit. You have highlighted what makes us most proud in the hotel, both the attention to detail and the impeccable customer service standards with our Craftsmanship of Care policy. The hotel has been caringly restored from a government office to a Grand Hotel for the 21st century, designed to meet the needs of the modern traveller, and is ideally located in a central hub for culture, iconic London sights and transport links. Our rooms have been beautifully designed by GA Design, and are larger than average for a standard London hotel, all of them come complete with an en-suite marble under-floor heated bathroom with rain showers and built in LCD-TV, and yes the goose down duvets and pillows ensure a blissful night’s sleep. The Northall buffet breakfast offers an exceptional variety of hot and cold foods as well as a full English breakfast option, and sets you up for the day’s business or sight-seeing. We are really pleased we are now your favourite London hotel, and cannot wait to welcome you again soon when this time you could experience The Northall or Massimo Restaurant for dinner and relax in the breath-taking ESPA Life spa.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great place to eat with very attentive staff and wonderful food. We booked via Bookatable - so had the equivalent of the pre-theatre menu. Don't let the limited choice put you off. It was delicious. We didn't stay so cannot comment on the rooms

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of your dining experience at The Northall restaurant in the Corinthia Hotel London and your great recommendation. The Pre-Theatre menu is excellent value, and has a variety of choice that changes seasonally, it has been so successful we have also introduced this as a Post-Theatre option too. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, perhaps next time as a resident so that you can enjoy our wonderful bedrooms and spa.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I contacted the hotel last week in regards to a room for the same week. Fortunately, we were able to get a room and I couldn't wait to be spending my Birthday in London and in the Corinthia Hotel.

Wehen arriving the check in was great, and the room was beautiful. Leading up to the stay, communicating with Concierge was easy and were accommodating to any of our requests/questions.

Had a brilliant say and will be sure to stay there again.

Just check check in, although it says anytime, I rang down and they said 12. They allowed us til 4, wished I'd asked for longer to save sitting at Euston on a Saturday night!

Cannot wait to go back and visit the hotel! Plus, afternoon tea at the hotel was wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank smileysmiler89
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post such a charming review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are pleased you were able to share your birthday with us and you had a really enjoyable time. The team at Corinthia London pride themselves on always going the extra mile and exceeding our guest’s expectations. Our flexible check-in, check-out policy is bookable in advance, and with notice the reception team will always attempt to accommodate any special requests. We can’t wait to welcome you back, when you could once again relish our exceptional Afternoon teas, or perhaps next time try out the amazing ESPA Life spa, that really would make your stay perfect.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Well I am no strange to London's 5star hotels and when a new one comes along I am eager to try. So I heard about the corinthia via some friends who work in the industry and said their bar was really something. Until the incident I had stay there a total of 3 times but on the 4th time in June I was on my second of 4 nights and was about get some cash from my room as I was going to exchange money for some dollars as I was flying to the US pretty soon. When I came to my money it felt light. When I counted it, it was almost £1000 down. Obviously shocked I contacted reception. They started an investigation!
Well a couple of days later I had to checkout and the matter was not resolved. I was made to pay my bill in full.
Upon my return to London I met up with a manager at the hotel Jean Louis. He said the matter was still under investigation and he gave me his card to get in touch. Nothing was ever resolved.
This hotel does not only boast to be one of the best hotels in London but one of the best in the world. You pay premium for this reason and you expect a premium service. This hotel epically failed me and dented my confidence in the hotel industry. I didn't even get a formal apology.
It's a lovely hotel but I would have to say stay at your own risk but for over £500 a night should there be any risk?

• Stayed: June 2012
19  Thank Mossleyhill
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I am very concerned to hear of your experience and your feedback as to how this has been managed. All incidents within Corinthia Hotel London are meticulously logged, we have checked all of our records for June and July 2012 and cannot find a report of the allegation . Please can you send me your contact details so that I can follow this up with you in person.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed over NYE and a great vantage point for fireworks. The pool and spa were mindblowing. The rooms were pretty big with a walk-in closet. Bathroom was really nice with rain showerhead. Staff, exemplary in every way. Anytime check-in, check-out, perfect for those who have early/late flight arrival/departure. Location is ideal, very near to Trafalqar Sq, London Eye, Big Ben, Covent Garden and not as far a walk to shopping streets.

Tip: nearby Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Covent Garden if you want good food with a very decent price tag.

Absolutely love this hotel and the best in London.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank iashi
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. The hotel is ideally located and within walking distance of many of London’s iconic sights and tourist attractions, as well as being near to the West End for theatre and opera houses, adjacent to a transport hub and some of the best shopping streets in the world nearby; it is also parallel to the River Thames and benefits from great views from many of our rooms, suites and Penthouses, and is on our doorstep for easy access to the river banks and their various activities. All of our rooms as standard include en suite marble underfloor heated bathrooms with rain showers, deep baths with built in TV and ESPA toiletries. Our bookable flexible check-in/check-out policy has proved extremely popular especially with our overseas visitors arriving early and leaving late. We are really pleased you enjoyed spending New Year with us, let’s hope we have the opportunity to welcome another one in with you again in the near future.

Kind Regards, Matthew Dixon, General Manager.