2,856 results
All reviews bassoon bar northall restaurant afternoon tea lobby lounge trafalgar square thermal floor espa spa sleep pods walk in closet amazing spa embankment tube station heated floors beautiful hotel london eye rain shower steam room turn down service
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I contacted the hotel last week in regards to a room for the same week. Fortunately, we were able to get a room and I couldn't wait to be spending my Birthday in London and in the Corinthia Hotel.

Wehen arriving the check in was great, and the room was beautiful. Leading up to the stay, communicating with Concierge was easy and were accommodating to any of our requests/questions.

Had a brilliant say and will be sure to stay there again.

Just check check in, although it says anytime, I rang down and they said 12. They allowed us til 4, wished I'd asked for longer to save sitting at Euston on a Saturday night!

Cannot wait to go back and visit the hotel! Plus, afternoon tea at the hotel was wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank smileysmiler89
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post such a charming review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are pleased you were able to share your birthday with us and you had a really enjoyable time. The team at Corinthia London pride themselves on always going the extra mile and exceeding our guest’s expectations. Our flexible check-in, check-out policy is bookable in advance, and with notice the reception team will always attempt to accommodate any special requests. We can’t wait to welcome you back, when you could once again relish our exceptional Afternoon teas, or perhaps next time try out the amazing ESPA Life spa, that really would make your stay perfect.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Well I am no strange to London's 5star hotels and when a new one comes along I am eager to try. So I heard about the corinthia via some friends who work in the industry and said their bar was really something. Until the incident I had stay there a total of 3 times but on the 4th time in June I was on my second of 4 nights and was about get some cash from my room as I was going to exchange money for some dollars as I was flying to the US pretty soon. When I came to my money it felt light. When I counted it, it was almost £1000 down. Obviously shocked I contacted reception. They started an investigation!
Well a couple of days later I had to checkout and the matter was not resolved. I was made to pay my bill in full.
Upon my return to London I met up with a manager at the hotel Jean Louis. He said the matter was still under investigation and he gave me his card to get in touch. Nothing was ever resolved.
This hotel does not only boast to be one of the best hotels in London but one of the best in the world. You pay premium for this reason and you expect a premium service. This hotel epically failed me and dented my confidence in the hotel industry. I didn't even get a formal apology.
It's a lovely hotel but I would have to say stay at your own risk but for over £500 a night should there be any risk?

• Stayed: June 2012
19  Thank Mossleyhill
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I am very concerned to hear of your experience and your feedback as to how this has been managed. All incidents within Corinthia Hotel London are meticulously logged, we have checked all of our records for June and July 2012 and cannot find a report of the allegation . Please can you send me your contact details so that I can follow this up with you in person.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed over NYE and a great vantage point for fireworks. The pool and spa were mindblowing. The rooms were pretty big with a walk-in closet. Bathroom was really nice with rain showerhead. Staff, exemplary in every way. Anytime check-in, check-out, perfect for those who have early/late flight arrival/departure. Location is ideal, very near to Trafalqar Sq, London Eye, Big Ben, Covent Garden and not as far a walk to shopping streets.

Tip: nearby Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Covent Garden if you want good food with a very decent price tag.

Absolutely love this hotel and the best in London.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank iashi
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. The hotel is ideally located and within walking distance of many of London’s iconic sights and tourist attractions, as well as being near to the West End for theatre and opera houses, adjacent to a transport hub and some of the best shopping streets in the world nearby; it is also parallel to the River Thames and benefits from great views from many of our rooms, suites and Penthouses, and is on our doorstep for easy access to the river banks and their various activities. All of our rooms as standard include en suite marble underfloor heated bathrooms with rain showers, deep baths with built in TV and ESPA toiletries. Our bookable flexible check-in/check-out policy has proved extremely popular especially with our overseas visitors arriving early and leaving late. We are really pleased you enjoyed spending New Year with us, let’s hope we have the opportunity to welcome another one in with you again in the near future.

Kind Regards, Matthew Dixon, General Manager.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in March 2012. The hotel itself is beautiful. The interiors are wonderful. The Spa is out of this world...you have to see it to believe it! I am so please we ventured down to the spa as I would never have imagined it to be quite so dramatic. Make sure you take or purchase a swim suit and head in down there for an hour!
We ate in Massimos and the food, service and accommodation were all fantastic. We have found our favorite London hotel and will be returning in our next visit. If you are making a decision between a few hotels, take my advice and stay here, it's wonderful! Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the glowing review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London, it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself and were able to take advantage of the many facilities the hotel offers our guests. The hotel was designed by GA Designs, who very cleverly married the original splendour and high ceilings with modern décor and technology to make a beautiful hotel for the 21st century traveller. ESPA Life at Corinthia is an exceptional spa, with four floors of marble luxury incorporating a swimming and vitality pool, with an amphitheatre sauna and steam room, as well as treatment and sleep pods, and private couple rooms, providing the perfect opportunity for some well-earned rest and relaxation. Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar was specially designed by the acclaimed David Collins serving modern Italian food with a twist and we will most certainly share your compliments with the Massimo team. We cannot wait to welcome you back, when next time you can enjoy The Northall restaurant offering the best of British fare.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Decided to stay at the Corinthia again , as we liked it last year when we stayed , although we had a couple of minor problems . So glad we did because this time it was perfect !
The hotel is so beautiful , the staff professional , helpful & friendly , the Spa the most beautiful in London . Definitely our favourite hotel in London now .... so see you next month !

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms are fantastic. very up to date technology
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your fabulous review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London, we are especially pleased to have had the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your second visit, and that we have now become your favourite hotel in London. ESPA Life spa is indeed beautiful with four floors of marble luxury including a state-of-the-art gym, a swimming and vitality pool, sleep pods and heated relaxation beds. Thank you for noting we have very up-to-date technology as we now can offer our guests exclusive to London hotels 1Gbit uncontended internet connection. We look forward to welcoming you back soon when you can have the opportunity to experience the other great facilities the hotel has to offer.