Corinthia Hotel London
Doubletree
$176
$161
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$128
$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$1,064
$843
  • Pool
2,763 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetembankment tube stationamazing spaheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed for two nights at the Corinthia for a business event. The hotel has character in all the areas: lobby, bar, restaurant and ballroom. The check in and check out were effortless and had no problem in leaving late in the day. The room and bathroom well very nice, well equipped and spacious.
The big minus would be the food. First, we had a dinner for ten people and all the steaks were cold and not cooked as requested. Then, for lunch, there was a buffet and the counters were not enough to accommodate the 100+ people attending and there were only a few tables so most of us had to eat standing or on a chair with the plate on our knees. The gala dinner was just alright, not what you would expect from a hotel like the Corinthian.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sebiel
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Corinthia Hotel London. I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be full of character and that the interior was to your liking. We pride ourselves in offering a welcoming and attentive service. However I am concerned to hear that your experience of our food was not up to the standard expected. I understand that you must have been very frustrated with this and I am sorry that your stay was marred as a result of this. I very much hope that you will return to the hotel and give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have recently returned from a two night business trip at the Excellent Corinthia hotel, staying in an Executive King room.

From my perspective and as a business traveller, the hotel was excellent, from the check-in process, through to evening drinks in the bar and room service - all was of the highest standard of service and professionalism.

Check-in; Quick, courteous and professional> I was personally shown to my room by the very attentive check-in person, with a brief tour of room facilities and services.

The room itself was of a good size, with a very pleasant bathroom layout (separate shower/bath) with double sink. There was a walk in wardrobe with ample hanging and storage space (no trouser press). The decor and quality of the room furnishing was of a high standard, the bed was firm and pillows comfortable. There was a small table for working at and also for taking in room dining. I slept well, with no road, corridor or other room noise at all... All in all, I was very happy with the room and its features.

I did not take breakfast (early to work each morning) and only had room service in the evening (more work) which has a wide selection of good quality food. All staff were friendly, helpful, but not intrusive and attentive.

I secured a very reasonable rate for the room and with the very pleasant communal areas and excellent rooms; I will return on my next business trip to London.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank C_Stubing

Thank you very much your comments following your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are ideally located in the heart of London and very accessible for those who are visiting on business. We aim to make our guest’s experience at the hotel as enjoyable as we can, whilst providing all the services necessary to make your trip as simple as possible. We have a fully equipped business centre with a great team on hand to help with any requests. Our bedrooms and suites are among the largest in the London luxury market, with an average size of 45m2. Our Executive rooms are very spacious and discreetly equipped with the latest technology should guests wish to work in their room. We strive to anticipate our guests needs and be one step ahead. I am pleased to hear that we have persuaded you to return on your next business trip to London. We shall look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed at the corinthia on New Year's Eve. Fabulous hotel and great location. We stayed in a large exec room, plenty space and huge bathroom, fantastic shower.
The spa is lovely and very relaxing.
We had a New Year's Day brunch meal at the Northal, lovely food, good service. My husband said the calamari was the best he had ever eaten.
You will not be disappointed!!!!

We are going back in April, looking forward to it very much

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tobyandsophie

Thank you very much for your kind comments following your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are so glad to hear that we were able to make your new year special. We have some of the largest rooms in the London luxury market with an average size of 45m2. Our magnificent spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia is spread over four floors and is a wonderful way to spend a lazy afternoon. The Northall has some delicious dishes available and I shall pass on your compliments to the chef. We shall look forward to welcoming you back in April.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

From the moment you are greeted by the extremely welcoming and helpful door staff you enter a world of luxury where the attention to detail is second to none.
Staff are attentive, helpful and professional without being overbearing. You feel that nothing is too much trouble and they all appear to genuinely proud of the the hotel and service.
The public areas are luxurious with beautiful furnishings which ooze quality. The lounge is a glamourous yet relaxing area with open fire and comfortable seating. Just the place to relax with a glass of champagne, a coffee or afternoon tea. The restaurant serves beautiful food in quality surroundings and again the service is amazing.
The spa and pool are another stylish area where one can relax in luxury.

The bedroom we stayed in - a standard room was one of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in and the attention to detail and quality of furnishing definatly the best. Every detail had been thought of from large comfortable bed with excellent bedding to an oak shelved and mirrored walk in wardrobe containing everything that even the most fashion conscious person could wish for.
The large marbled bathroom has under floor heating, double sinks and a built in bath TV with water proof remote control.
The room also had a balcony overlooking the lounge. An amazing view especially at night when the chandelier shines through.

I could go on forever about this hotel and I am already planning our next stay there.

• Stayed: January 2013
MatthewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a glowing review of your experience at Corinthia Hotel London. We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and your kind highlights to detail and small touches that make the hotel so special. We pride ourselves on our Craftsmanship of Care policy, and all of our team are trained to exceed our customer’s expectations, we are all indeed very proud to work here, and enjoy always going the extra mile to please our guests. GA Design have maintained the grandeur of the original structure, whilst incorporating luxury to make Corinthia Hotel London the leading 21st century grand hotel. The bedrooms are one of the largest in London and as standard all come complete with beautiful under-floor heated marble bathrooms with rain shower and separate toilet and bath area, and the luxury of an in-built TV. The Juliet balcony faces the courtyard and gives a fabulous view of the interior of the hotel as well as fresh air and the night sky. It sounds like your stay was an absolute joy and we can’t wait to welcome you once more.

Kind Regards, Matthew Dixon, General Manager

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at the Corinthia last year as part of our ten year wedding anniversary trip to Europe. The hotel was superb in every way. From checking-in, to the rooms, to tea service in the lobby, to cocktails in the bar, we never once had anything but a positive experience. A bit more on the room: they were laid out very well. While not overly large, the design was functional but contemporary and warm. The bathroom was large and with heated floors. For me, a great room is a soft bed and quiet. Not once during our stay did I hear any noise from the hallway or the other rooms. We slept late and still, no noise from the hallway. Even though the service was great, it is because of the lack of noise in the rooms that I give this hotel a top rating. You will enjoy your stay – and you will sleep well.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MWYoung

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel London to celebrate your ten year wedding anniversary. We are honoured that you chose to come to the hotel for such a special occasion. At the hotel we aim to provide the best service we can for our guests, making the stay as seamless and enjoyable as possible. We have some of the largest rooms in the London luxury market with an average size of 45m2. Our luxury bathrooms are very spacious and are equipped with under floor heating, a rain shower, ESPA products and LED TVs at the foot of the bath. We are also fortunate to have an inner courtyard within the hotel and this provides a peaceful haven from the bustle of London. I hope that during your stay you were able to explore our magnificent spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia. We shall look forward to welcoming you both back soon.