2,837 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I have to say I love this hotel; from the heated floor in the most amazing bathroom to the quality of staff. If I have to find a down side and this is at a stretch, the double bed was 2 singles joined and I could feel the join...it didn't affect my sleep (deep and long), but it was more an annoyance when awake and watching TV. Overall, one of the best hotels I think I have stayed in...and I've stayed in a few!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
MathewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind comments about the hotel and our team. The under floor heating in our bathrooms is one of those touches that we believe really sets them apart.
Within some of our bedrooms we do have King beds in a zip and link formation which can then be divided into two twin beds if required to meet our individual guest needs. However, when these beds are made up as one King size bed they should always have a mattress topper on them which should alleviate the issue that you mention. I am very sorry if this was not the case and I have asked that our Housekeeping team check this thoroughly to ensure that they are in place where required. On your next visit we would be delighted to ensure that you are allocated a King bed without this configuration and please do speak to our Reservations team about this when making a booking.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

The hotel furnishing were amazing. The bedroom was a very high standard, and in some ways too perfect. It almost felt like there was staff on call anytime. I have never seen a bathroom so luxurious, with a TV in the bathroom and water tight control.

I had afternoon tea and a friend just wanted tea at £6.5o. Tea is 95% water, so you are paying this amount for a tea bag! And the afternoon tea i would not take again,( the cakes were like plastic) its better going somewhere else.

The breakfast I've seen better at a lower star in the Tower Bridge area.

Overall great location, but its almost trying too much ( even the smiles) they need to relax, maybe they should book in themselves

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank kevinDarwen

I was pleased to read our comments about the hotel décor. A lot of planning and thought went into the design of our bedrooms and the bath tub TV is a great addition to our luxurious bathrooms. I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy afternoon tea at the hotel as this is always very popular with our guests and I have certainly taken on board your comments about this and breakfast, which I have addressed with our Executive Chef. Thank you for your valuable feedback and I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed here recently and it was truly wonderful. The hotel is lovely and exactly what you would expect of a 5 star establishment. The spa definitely deserves a special mention - totally amazing. What really impressed me though was it was my friends birthday and the staff went out of their way to ensure we all had a fantastic time. It seemed like wherever we turned up there was always a complimentary cake or glass of champagne waiting. Definitely above what was expected and very much appreciated by us all.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a terrace or balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank jwlon
MathewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2011

Thank you for your very generous review. The more feedback we get on the Spa the more I am really encouraged that we can put such great effort to conceive, build and service this fantastic facility. It is a Spa that is completely redefining Spa going for hotel guests. I am glad you enjoyed the birthday cake touches, I always want our team to recognise that birthdays should have happy memories.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My experience at the Corinthia was one of the best hotel experiences I have had. Though the hotel had just opened, there were no glitches at all. The suite was fabulously appointed, the view from the room was of the London Eye. Our butler was AMAZING! He took care of everything from unpacking to arranging reservation and even gave us suggestions for other cities. I would stay here again in a heart beat..In fact I am sure I would be disappointed staying anywhere else.
Make sure to have drinks at the bar, the cocktails are lovely!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

I took great pleasure in reading your review of your recent stay in one of our suites. You must have been staying in one of our River suites. These are located overlooking one of the great bends in the River Thames and have an unparalleled view of the City of London, modern skyscrapers and historic towers. The view of the London Eye is also quite special. Martin and Lukasz are our ever attentive Butlers and they will take great pleasure in reading your excellent feedback. As we have now launched our seven Penthouses on your next stay you will have access, should you book this accommodation, to views of London never seen before. This new accommodation I am quite convinced is unrivalled in London.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

This was my first stay in London, and from this location I walked easily to Trafalger;Piccadily; Big Ben and Parliment; the Horse Guard; Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. No longer being of backpacking and yout hostel age, and owing to the fact that I get up early and London stays up late, I found myself returning to the room in the afternoon for some rest and relaxation. I stayed i n a Deluxe Room, and it was heavenly. The bed, pillows and bed clothes were luxurious and so cozy, the terri cloth robe and slippers made me feel pampered, and the Spa TV over the soaking tub was a nice touch. The bath is marble and while I stayed in the room alone, there is easily enough room for wardrobe for two adults.
Breakfast was the best I have had in the UK so far, and I had desert delivered to the room every night. I did not utilize the spa, salon or pool, but they look beautiful and luxurious.
The staff was attentive, polite and helpful. I was treated like a king and I will plan another stay here before I leave the UK.
Scott Davisson
Seattle Washington

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank davisson98236

Dear Mr Davisson
I was so pleased to hear that you appreciated our very special location in Central London. Our beds are very special and I am glad you had a comfortable night’s sleep. They are made by a firm who hold a royal warrant to supply bedding to HRH Queen Elizabeth II and we have frequent requests to purchase them. I will pass on your very complimentary comments about our staff. Finally I see that you appreciated having a walk in wardrobe which is a common feature in the majority or our Deluxe and Executive bedrooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.
Kind regards