“As nice as we remembered it.”
Review of Top Curry Centre - CLOSED

Top Curry Centre
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Description: 3 Lupus Street London SW1V 3AS 020 7821 7572
Fredericton, Canada
“As nice as we remembered it.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We have dined at the Top Curry Center 3 times now while visiting London over the past 10 years. We thoroughly enjoyed it each time, and had a nice chat with the ?owner/manager? whom we recalled from our last visits and that we had been looking forward to eating there again. As we are less familiar with some of the menu items than others, the staff were again very helpful in explaining the various dishes and we settled on butter chicken and a mixed grill with curried vegetables, nan bread, salad and condiments. A few of the condiments were quite hot but in small amounts accentuated the flavors of the main courses. It is obviously a popular place and it was quite full and people were coming and going for takeout, or "take away" as they say. We will certainly try to go there again on our next trip.

• Visited May 2014

Dallas
“The Local Go Here”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good Indian food of the Southern Indian variety. Close to Dolphin Square in Pimlico. Efficient, polite staff. Clean. It's OK.

United Kingdom
“Good food, polite staff”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Been here a few times and enjoyed it every time. Polite helpful staff (if sometimes over busy) go the extra mile, even if doing a take away and happy to resolve if they forget your dish. Best indian I have found in SW1 so far.

Visited April 2014
MANCHESTER, UK
“rude staff disgusting food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I ordered a takeaway whilst I was waiting I noticed the state of the place it was dirty and only scored 3 on food hygiene. This should have started alarm bells. I gave my order specifically asking for no or little oil charged way over the odds for what I ordered got back to my room curry was full of oil tiny portion sizes (chicken tikka tandoori). I was disgusted especially as I specifically asked and watched the waiter write it down on his pad the food is vile do not go here if you want a decent curry. Place was dirty never again

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank SAITKEN5
Aalsmeer, The Netherlands
“Nice but nothing special ”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was good but not special. Staff was not so friendly. It was not the delicate Indian food I have eaten in other places. But it was not bad.