“Very nice”
Review of A to B Hotel

A to B Hotel
Ranked #399 of 563 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The staff was very pleasant and always available when needed. The breakfast ws large and very good. We missed breakfast the day we were leaving and they fixed us some toast which was very nice.

The room we had was small but very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for A to B Hotel

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed in this B & B in early 2013 with my mother when she visited me. We shared a room consisting of two single beds. We found the room to be acceptable for the budget price however items such as the tv did not work. The staff were pleasant however not overly helpful either.

Due to it's budget value I subsequently recommended this B & B to a friend who was coming to visit me. She stayed in room 17 which was mismatched, grubby, draughty and in general disrepair to say the least. I visited her in the B & B on her first night there. I spoke to the manager and informed him I had previously stayed there and had recommended it to my friend which he thanked me for. However my friend was unhappy with the room and confided to me that she would ask to be moved.

The following evening I went to visit my friend for a second time. As the manager answered the door he was frosty to say the least. He acted like he did not know who I was or who my friend (the guest!) was.He then proceeded to make a smart comment about my friend move to a new room. Ignoring this frostyness I proceeded to walk in the direction that I thought my friends 'new' room was in. Immediately the manager informed me I was going the wrong way. He did this in a rude, nasty, scolding manner.

I have never experienced such a lack of basic customer service. I will never recommend this B & B to any of my friends or family again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Hamster89
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just stayed at this hotel/squat/hostel and would never stay here again. Horrible, basic hygience and cleanliness lacking. Paid for bed and breakfast, got no breakfast as apparenly the 'boss' was unable to be woken? However, on entering the dining room and seeing the filthy fag burned carpet (old photo being shown on advert and does not represent the condition of this place now) glad we had none. I have added upto date photos of nicotine stained wallpaper etc.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank irene e
Reviewed June 28, 2013

stayed here when attending a concert at wembley stadium only booked as we had left it too late due to family reasons and it was close to the stadium. the room was dated and very small for a double however it was clean and comfy so cant complain there. good transport links we got the number 83 bus over the road which took us directly to the stadium! the problems started when we arrived back the landlord was drinking with friends in the room directly below us and kept us awake til 4am with there loud talking and laughing! not very professional! also as our room was at the front we could hear every little noise even peoples footsteps and being on a main road sirens every 10mins didnt help either! didnt stay for breakfast just wanted to get out of there an get home as we had a 4hr drive! thought it would be alright for a night i was wrong next time id pay a bit more and stay somewhere better!

Room Tip: ask for a room at the back and higher than the 1st floor!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ryan t
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here after a concert at Wembley Stadium, 3 minutes walk from Ealing Common tube station. Receptionist was excellent checked in and was given information regarding how to get to Wembley and were to eat. Room was small but adequate and clean. Slept well although bed was slightly smaller than a normal double. Was a little noise from other guests but nothing you wouldn't normally expect. Breakfast was lovely good quality and really fast. All in all it's not a 5* hotel but then again we didn't pay 5* rates. Good value for money, and would stay here again when going to Wembley.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tracey504069
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The room was a bit tired but reasonably clean. The breakfast was adequate and plentifull.
Parking was a bit limited with the surrounding streets only free on weekends.
Served it's purpose for a 1 night stay in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed there for Easter. we had a double room, it wasn`t very clean but ok. bed very comfortable, clean bedclothes and towels. bathroom was ok. room was from garden side so it was quiet. breakfast was great. no problems. location was good too. 3 mins walk from ealing common tube. if you need a good stay for good money choose this one.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple