17 Homestead Rd
$251
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
Rosewood London(London)
$554
$409
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
$274
$220
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
$400
$371
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We had the pleasure of staying with Fiona for 5 nights in late March, and everything about Fiona's home is perfect. The room is beautifully furnished, the bed extremely comfortable and the bathroom spotless and spacious. Fiona is a charming and gracious host and we felt comfortable and very much at home with her. Breakfast of quality cereals, toast and tea and coffee was lovely. Conveniently located just a short walk to Parsons Green station means that all London sights and attractions are easily accessible - however don't miss the local delights of Fulham, Parsons Green. There are treasurers in the neighbourhood and surrounding area including cafes, restaurants, parks and a lovely walk to the banks of the Thames.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2011

My daughter and I spent 9 nights at 17 Homestead Rd. This house has been completely renovated and updated. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished and the bathrooms large and modern. It is an easy 7 minute walk to the Parsons Green tube station and a variety of shops and restaurants. Fiona Grant was a very welcoming and gracious hostess. I arrived in London in need of a dentist and Fiona helped me get sorted out that very afternoon. I would without hesitation stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed May 1, 2011

I stayed for 1 night, it was one of the best bed and breakfast i've stayed in London. Fiona was a very helpful host and was very welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2010

If you need easy access to convenient transportation, great places to eat within easy walking distance, and all the conveniences of home in an immaculate charming residence, this is the place for you. Should we ever return to London, and I certainly hope we do, the first place we would choose to stay would be 17 Homestead Rd.

Fiona Grant takes outstanding care of her guests. She is sweet, kind, and helpful beyond belief. I traveled to Europe from the USA to join my son during his end of semester trip to Italy, and we extended our stay for a few days in London at 17 Homestead Rd.

An unexpected snowfall resulted in thousands of cancelled flights, including ours, a few days before Christmas. We were very upset to learn we could not make it home for Christmas. Fiona immediately made many last minute arrangements, so we could stay on at her B&B and would not have to look for another place to stay. She had already made plans to close, so she could join her family for Christmas, yet she spent significant time and energy to extend this kindness to us during an intensely stressful time. We were so spoiled from our time with her that it would have been dreadful to move to a expensive hotel room, IF one could have been found. Additionally, we knew we couldn't find a place just steps away from Parsons Green for easy transportation to all sections of London. Each day we strolled to Parsons Green, we passed numerous cafes, pubs, and restaurants such as Cafe Nero, Cote, The White Horse and even the awesome Jimmy Campbell Salon where we twice stopped so I could have my hair done.

Fiona's B&B is beautiful, charming and comfy, and breakfast is perfect. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in London. If you like a tranquil oasis that includes a restful room with plush down duvet, modern bath, towel warmer, color TV, free wifi, and high end personal products, this is where you need to stay.

• Stayed: December 2010
3  Thank Tyler0313
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I had a really pleasant stay at 17 Homestead Road. The host, Mrs. Fiona Grant, was extremely kind and welcoming, always making sure I was happy with everything. The house has recently been completely refurbished and everything was immaculate. My room, with ensuite bathroom, was very comfortable, had lots of natural light and the heating worked very well, considering it was 2-3 degrees outside. The bathroom was a good size and the shower was modern and water pressure very good.
The b&b is in a nice and safe area of London and there are good restaurants and cafes within walking distance. The nearest tube station, Parsons Green, is less than 10 minutes walk and it takes about 20 minutes to get to central London.
I would definitely go back and I would recommend this b&b to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo