“Really good day”

and up
Mayfair Chocolate Ecstasy Tour
Ranked #9 of 209 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate chocolate experience and most delicious way to see London or Brighton! You don't have to be crazy about chocolate to enjoy these guided walking tours, but it is an extra special treat for a chocoholic. Founded in 2005 by leading Chocolate Expert and food judge Jennifer Earle who personally selects each venue and has a great relationship with all the places they visit. Tours are in small groups (no more than 12 guests). The guides are friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and keen to make sure you have an amazing time AND finish the tour completely full of chocolate. Expect to have great fun while tasting some incredible treats and learning about the local history. Tours run every Saturday, Sunday, some weekdays and private tours are available on request.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great day, amazing chocolate, great guide and you get to see little coves of London. We went as a couple and both loved it!

All reviews
"chocolate tasting"
in 16 reviews
"loves chocolate"
in 11 reviews
"the chocolate making process"
in 6 reviews
"fantastic tour"
in 13 reviews
"great morning"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews
"small group"
in 10 reviews
"interesting facts"
"booked this tour"

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Took my girlfriend on this tour as a belated anniversary present and it was wonderful - an afternoon touring some of London's finest chocolate shops (saying where would ruin the surprises!). Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly, and the places and samples we tried were both diverse and delicious (and surprisingly filling - you might want to skip breakfast!) Highly recommended even if you have a passing interest in chocolate (who doesn't?) and a great way to see more of London.

1  Thank TheCrazyreyn
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We joined the tour for a Birthday surprise Jennifer made our day really special. She is a great guide and lots of fun! This tour was informative and fun not to mention tasty. We had a great day out, tasted some amazing chocolate and came away understanding a little more about London and a lot more about chocolate. Great value for money.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Hooray for Jennifer - our super knowledgeable chocolate guide around Soho.

We went to an affordable chocolate shop, a very posh 'special occasion' chocolate shop, a chocolate cake shop, chocolate ice cream and chocolate cocktails.

Amazingly, I wasn't chocolate-d out. If you like walking tours that tell you a bit about the local area and love chocolate this is the perfect tour for you.

Plus you get a discount in all the shops you go to. Wooo

1  Thank Tris206jones
chocolateguide, Owner at Chocolate Ecstasy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thanks Tristan! I'm glad you had a good time! I can't believe you didn't tell me you weren't chocolated out! I told you I had more chocolate with me. :-) Hopefully see you on another tour or at another event sometime.