Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill
galahotels.com
$286
$276
1,359 results
All reviewsaldgate tube stationnespresso machinefour poster bedcomplimentary mini baraveda toiletriessquare milesoft drinks and snacksking executive roomfree wifibusiness districtcomfortable bedshort walklovely hotelwalk in showercircle linean upgradeloved this hotel
Reviewed March 24, 2013

If I'm in the City on business, I usually stay here. As a Platinum member, I had accrued enough points to stay here for free with my wife at the weekend.
The City is quiet at weekends & we parked right outside the hotel for £2 for the whole weekend, making driving from the Midlands a cost effective alternative to train & tube.
On arrive at 1pm, our room was ready & to my delight they upgraded us to a suite which was fantastic.
The hotel is walkable distance to Tower Bridge, Borough Market, Spittlefield Market & Brick Lane, so it was ideally situated for what we had planned.
The service here is top notch with everybody being very helpful & friendly. I had forgotten to bring cuff links, & they managed to acquire a pair for me to borrow.Nothing is too much trouble here.
Breakfast is excellent & costs £10 per person if you pay on arrival. Overall a great place to stay.

Room Tip: The Tower Bridge Suite is very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leedsaway67
Indigoteam, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Chris H,

Thanks to pointing out the value added service you get while you were here. The cuff links, we mean, Providing personal and customized service is one of our ways of making your stay in the hotel worth its while.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here Saturday night, and had booked a King Executive room. Check in was very smooth and quick. Room was excellent, large and spacious with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on! Large shower room with hot powerful shower and plenty of soft towels, and even flannels! Coffee machine and complimentary chilled drinks and snacks were an extra bonus! Full cooked breakfast the next morning was very nice with good service, however the fruit smoothie wasn't great, tasted more like a very sour milkshake. We were 15 minutes late for check out but they were fine with it and offered to store our bags for us while we shopped during the day!

Overall, one of the best hotels I've stayed in, and not hard to see why they won a TripAdvisor award last year. Service was excellent, from the free newspaper in the morning to letting us borrow an umbrella for the evening and storing our bags while we shopped all day. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Nathan,

You can be sure we’ll do something about that fruit smoothie so that you experience an even more excellent service than you did, that is, if there’s a word better than excellent. Thanks for noting that we won a TRIP Advisor Award last year but let me assure you this is not the main reason why we provided you excellent service. It’s really because you matter to us as our valued clients and service is our business.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I like the concept of this hotel chain and wasn't disappointed.

Located 2 mins walk from Aldgate tube station, there is not a great deal of activity in the local area so I ate in the quiet restaurant / bar. Food was good.

My executive room was beautifully furnished and spacious with: 4 poster bed, TV, lots of wardrobe space, robes, iron, safe, Nespresso coffee machine and a complimentary mini bar with soft drinks and nibbles.

Air-conditioning was quiet and effective and bathroom had lots of fresh towels and modern walk-in shower.

Breakfast was OK and free WiFi worked effectively throughout.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nick,

We’re more than glad we didn’t disappoint you and you found everything satisfactory. Thanks for pointing out the hotel’s proximity to some service areas and the hotel’s amenities. Please know that we enjoy meeting you needs.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

A delightful little niche hotel in what can only be described as the city jungle of London. The location however, is not bad at all, within walking distance of Tower Bridge and within reasonable distance of the heart of London City district. The hotel's reception personnel was non native and not quite focused on welcoming guests to the hotel. Once passed this initial disappointment and entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised by its spacious interior with a mix of modern and slightly oriental furniture.
A complimentary mini bar although without any alcoholic beverages did have a variety of soft drinks and a few snacks. There was even a Nespresso coffee machine alas with only one cartridge to brew a fresh cup of java. The bathroom was adequate, amnities were not particularly special and a rather poorly positioned toilet roll holder. I had dinner accross the road in a lovely but very noisy Indian restaurant.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. RPMol,

Despite the few observations we could very well improve on, we’re glad you found the hotel generally delightful and a pleasant surprise. We’re exactly what London is “a melting pot” of culture as you rightfully noted about our reception personnel and hotel furniture.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Room was fantastic, huge comfy bed. bathroom brilliant too. Very clean. Fridge/mini bar full of goodies and Nespresso machine.
Free wifi in bedroom too.

Choice of quite a few lively bars serving great food.
short 5 minute walk to 2 tube stations.
I would stay here again when having a weekend break to London.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jules,

We’ll be more than glad to have you again. It was our joy to be of service. Thanks.