“Great way to discover the city”
Review of City Jogging Tours

City Jogging Tours
Ranked #25 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning City Jogging Tours offers guided sightseeing running tours of London - for visitors and Londoners looking to discover more of the city than on traditional walking tours! A unique sightseeing experience for runners of all abilities, jogging (or power walking!) through the city with an experienced runner guide. Choose from one of the scheduled tours which operate at set times of day, or opt for a bespoke customised tour - anytime, any place, anywhere! We also organise corporate and bespoke themed events for special occasions. Photos, energy snack and discount vouchers included with every tour. Winner of multiple Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Awards since 2009, choose City Jogging Tours for an authentic sight-jogging experience.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We met at St James Park tube station and set off on the Parks and Palaces tour which took us through St James Park, past Buck Palace and onto Green Park, through Hyde Park and finished at Kensington Gardens. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour - our guide Amy was very knowledgeable as well as being an extremely hardcore runner (her marathon Pb is 3:07!!!). I was the slowest in the group but was never made to feel like I was holding anyone up - for me it was like doing a speed interval session as the running bits were about 10-11 min miles and we stopped about every quarter to half a mile for Amy to point something out. We ran 4 miles in total which took as around 45 minutes, we even got a cereal bar at the end to reward our efforts.

I would heartily recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see London from a different point of view. It's a great way for visitors to see things not on the usual sightseeing tours, and equally interesting for people (like me) who think they know London but want to be surprised

1  Thank Carlag27

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had an excellent, long run with Krasse. The best way to see a city is with a local, and this is the way travel is meant to be! Great to do it while running. Communication from Hope was excellent as well. Don't be afraid to do a tour while running. Its a wonderful adventure.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had the most amazing running tour with guide Amy in Central London. Finally, I start to see how this city is connected. It was a fun, educating and entertaining exercise!

1  Thank pjwalstrom
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My colleague and I were on a business trip in London and didn't have much time to explore the city. We booked a customized 10k tour with Andrea, and boy am I glad we did it! We asked for a route that would take us past as many of the bigger touristy sites as possible, and she fit quite a lot in! Before the run, I thought we might be blazing through the sites too quickly, but in the end it was a perfect way to take in the sights you just need to see if you're in London for the first time, and also a way to familiarize yourself with places where you might want to spend more time that day. The run took about 1.5hours, and Andrea (who was a lovely guide!) was careful to go at a pace comfortable for both of us. If I'm in London again, I would definitely sign up for another organized tour. Wish they had other jogging tours in other cities around the world as well!

1  Thank sherrythewang
Reviewed February 16, 2013

In searching for safe routes to run while visiting London, I came across City Jogging Tours. I signed up for the combo of the Riverside London and Royal London Parks and Palaces Tour. Best decision ever. I can't wait to go back and explore more with City Jogging Tours. Andrea, my guide, was amazing, and I learned so much about the city throughout our run. If you're looking for the most unique experience while traveling, i highly recommend contacting CJT.

1  Thank Kara S