“Taking in the sights whilst getting my daily run in - perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of City Jogging Tours

City Jogging Tours
Ranked #27 of 185 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning City Jogging Tours offers guided sightseeing running tours of London - for visitors and Londoners looking to discover more of the city than on traditional walking tours! A unique sightseeing experience for runners of all abilities, jogging (or power walking!) through the city with an experienced runner guide. Choose from one of the scheduled tours which operate at set times of day, or opt for a bespoke customised tour - anytime, any place, anywhere! We also organise corporate and bespoke themed events for special occasions. Photos, energy snack and discount vouchers included with every tour. Winner of multiple Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Awards since 2009, choose City Jogging Tours for an authentic sight-jogging experience.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taking in the sights whilst getting my daily run in - perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

My colleague and I were on a business trip in London and didn't have much time to explore the city. We booked a customized 10k tour with Andrea, and boy am I glad we did it! We asked for a route that would take us past as many of the bigger touristy sites as possible, and she fit quite a lot in! Before the run, I thought we might be blazing through the sites too quickly, but in the end it was a perfect way to take in the sights you just need to see if you're in London for the first time, and also a way to familiarize yourself with places where you might want to spend more time that day. The run took about 1.5hours, and Andrea (who was a lovely guide!) was careful to go at a pace comfortable for both of us. If I'm in London again, I would definitely sign up for another organized tour. Wish they had other jogging tours in other cities around the world as well!

1 Thank sherrythewang

Atlanta, GA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic introduction to London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

In searching for safe routes to run while visiting London, I came across City Jogging Tours. I signed up for the combo of the Riverside London and Royal London Parks and Palaces Tour. Best decision ever. I can't wait to go back and explore more with City Jogging Tours. Andrea, my guide, was amazing, and I learned so much about the city throughout our run. If you're looking for the most unique experience while traveling, i highly recommend contacting CJT.

1 Thank Kara S
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not just for seasoned runners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

When my guide, Andrea, asked me at the start of the run what I was training for, I was a little concerned that I'd signed up for something a little too hardcore. But I needn't have worried. We ran the Riverside Tour at a nice steady pace and I learnt a lot of interesting facts along the way, despite having lived in London for nearly seven years. She also had some great restaurant tips, which gave me something to dream about while we ran.

City Jogging Tours are a great way to see the city from a new perspective and to get a bit of exercise while you're doing it. If you're new to London it would be even better.

All in all, highly recommended!

1 Thank bronwenm
Benin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not a "runner", don't worry, this is still an awesome experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

In spite of the fact that I haven't gone on a jog in two years, I really enjoyed this tour. Andrea was a great guide and allowed me to set the pace and take as many walking breaks as I wanted. It was a great way to see the sites, learn some history, and not feel like a lazy tourist. I highy recommend the tour for runners and non-runners!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank MoeBenin
Minneapolis, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Top London Experience for runners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I recently organized a private running tour myself while in London. I landed on Friday, January 11 and had the afternoon free until my friend could meet me after work (he is a UK native). City Jogging Tours created a customized running your that took me past all the major sights I wanted to see and achieved a 7.8 mile distance (which I required as part of my training for an upcoming half-marathon). Not only did they end the run at my friend's office building, but they also picked me up at High Street Kensington, to allow me enough time to do some quick sightseeing on my own! The tour itself was fantastic, my guide was informative and enjoyable, and the company owner was. Rey gracious and easy to work with. This has by far been one of my best tour experiences ever! I highly recommend it!

Visited January 2013