“Top London Experience for runners!”
Review of City Jogging Tours

City Jogging Tours
Ranked #28 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning City Jogging Tours offers guided sightseeing running tours of London - for visitors and Londoners looking to discover more of the city than on traditional walking tours! A unique sightseeing experience for runners of all abilities, jogging (or power walking!) through the city with an experienced runner guide. Choose from one of the scheduled tours which operate at set times of day, or opt for a bespoke customised tour - anytime, any place, anywhere! We also organise corporate and bespoke themed events for special occasions. Photos, energy snack and discount vouchers included with every tour. Winner of multiple Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Awards since 2009, choose City Jogging Tours for an authentic sight-jogging experience.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I recently organized a private running tour myself while in London. I landed on Friday, January 11 and had the afternoon free until my friend could meet me after work (he is a UK native). City Jogging Tours created a customized running your that took me past all the major sights I wanted to see and achieved a 7.8 mile distance (which I required as part of my training for an upcoming half-marathon). Not only did they end the run at my friend's office building, but they also picked me up at High Street Kensington, to allow me enough time to do some quick sightseeing on my own! The tour itself was fantastic, my guide was informative and enjoyable, and the company owner was. Rey gracious and easy to work with. This has by far been one of my best tour experiences ever! I highly recommend it!

3  Thank jkcarnah

Reviewed October 20, 2012

When I was recently in London, I wanted to get some excercise as well as see some sights and what a perfect way to marry the two than by signing up with City Jogging Tours. Was chose a custom tour because I wanted to start and end at my hotel. My guide, James was extremely accommodating and so knowledgeable. He took me through Hyde Park, past Kensington Palace and to a few other attractions which I had not been to. Although it was raining, he was able to get me out for a comfortable run at my own pace - what a great way to see the park! I would definitely recommend taking one of their standard jogs or have one customized for your needs.

2  Thank caljang
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I found City Jogging Tours via a random internet search when I was desperately searching for a way to keep up my training for a marathon while I was in London for work.

Thank goodness for random internet searches – City Jogging Tours is an absolute gem of a company!

Denise, Andrea and James were all prime examples of the perfect running buddy – extraordinarily friendly, knowledgeable, fit, strong and just generally inspirational. They all went out of their way to make my runs as fun as possible without sacrificing the speed and strength I needed to meet my training needs. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they went out of their way to look after me, providing snacks and water and even providing the odd bit of coaching too.

A special shout out to James, who gave up his Saturday morning to take me out for the most fun, fascinating and inspirational 33km of my running career - an experience that will stay with me for a long time. I saw so much more of a city that I had visited a number of times, and now absolutely appreciate just how beautiful London can be on a sunny autumn morning.

So if you’re a running tragic who can’t go a couple of days without pounding the pavement, I strongly recommend that you give City Jogging Tours a buzz – you won’t regret it!

3  Thank CaroLou78
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had a really nice jog through the parks of London with Andrea, who met me on time at the meeting point St.James tube stop this sunday morning. Such a lovely lady, and she had so much knowledge about the sights and some funny anecdotes as well. The weather was really nice, and we had a for me very nice tour through lovely parks and streets in London. Also got a complimentary running t-shirt, two bars and a discountcard for runnersneed-shop (I used it the next day, and the 10% saved me about 20 punds on my purchase!)
Next time I will do the run along the Thames. Thanks again Andrea for the run:)

4  Thank cesoan
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I did a 14km tour (riverside London and royal parks and palaces) on Sunday 26th August. This was the first day of a three week holiday in europe and we still rate this as one of the best things we did on our holiday. The weather was great and our guide Paul was really friendly and knowledgable about London and also told us some really interesting things about London that you wouldn't normally get on a tour. He was also really patient and allowed us to take photos and took a number of photos for us without ever seeming to mind. He even made a special effort to point out things that might interest us specifically based on a brief chat with him before we started. We would highly recommend city jogging tours as a great way to see the iconic London sights and will definitely consider other city jogging tours on future visits to London. We'd like to say a big thanks to all of the team at city jogging tours who made the whole experience easy from start to finish and especially to Paul for giving us a great tour and the perfect start to our holiday.

2  Thank David O