“Mexican Grill, Mexican Fill!”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #2,316 of 23,242 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I love this place. I used to make a go of going here every week on a certain day as its quiet and I have time to eat lunch during work hours. I still try to go as frequently, but because my hours have changed I go when I can.

I never really liked burritos, but Chipotle has made me love them. I have a Burrito Bowl most of the time and it's a great mix of meat and veg without it being too heavy or crazy on your stomach, with a nutrition calculator online, its pretty easy to work out what fillings work best for you. I normally have mine with brown rice, pinto beans, vegetables, chicken, cheese and mild salsa. Great combination and they're very generous with the amount they put into the bowl.

At a reasonable price of under £7 (without a drink) and just over £7 with a drink, it's hardly breaking the bank. Burritos in the flour tortilla are the same price too and they're just as generous with the ingredients you want as well. Staff are friendly and also have a smile on their faces - which is always nice if you're not have a great day.

Perfect for dinner, or for lunch, you'll definitely get your Mexican fill with Chipotle!

1  Thank princessmelus
There are newer reviews for Chipotle

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Went here with my girlfriend having learned of their unique standard in using free range meat etc and their legacy as an American chain. Staff were friendly and upbeat, genuinely seeming more proud and smiley compared to Burger King or any other typical fast food place. You can see all the free-range, organic food cooking and in terms of ordering your personal burrito it's a very similar process to Subway.

But of course what's important is how it tasted and my goodness did the flavours shine through. There is no other UK chain or store that offers burritos anything like this, the freshness of the vegetables and the flavours across the board were truly devoid of any synthetic rubbish with taste that truly lingered on the pallet. Oh and just because it's a little more expensive than the average tatty burrito, trust that the value on offer is in fact, higher.

2  Thank HOSKINGJ
Reviewed January 25, 2014

... not the best of the bunch, but still better than some of the other Mexican food we tried here in London! Chipotle is supposed to be a fastfood Mexican and they did deliver, however the chicken was a tad bit to hardly pan seared. The rest was as it should be, though the staff did give slightly smaller portions than back in the states ;) In summary, the place delivers what you expect from a fastfood quality resturant and is the best there is of fastfood Mexican I know, but in comperason with the US it does not reach a full five star from me. However, when I am back in London I know for sure that I will come back here and eat as I do really enjoy this food!

1  Thank Liz H
Reviewed January 20, 2014

First time here and I loved it! The staff were generous with their portions and really took time to tailor make your meal. The food was great!! Loved the tacos! The variety of tabasco sauces on offer are great too!

1  Thank Sarah I
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This Mexican fast-food restaurant offers better quality than you would expect from a fast-food restaurant, and it offers some mexican beers as well. Prices are reasonable. You can pick your own favourite ingredients for your tacos.