“One of the best Mexican fast food places in London!”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #1,904 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed January 20, 2014

First time here and I loved it! The staff were generous with their portions and really took time to tailor make your meal. The food was great!! Loved the tacos! The variety of tabasco sauces on offer are great too!

1  Thank Sarah I

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This Mexican fast-food restaurant offers better quality than you would expect from a fast-food restaurant, and it offers some mexican beers as well. Prices are reasonable. You can pick your own favourite ingredients for your tacos.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I tried the carnitas tacos and my husband the pork burrito. The thing in common: sloppy, messy, EXTREMELY salty meals. The rice was totally dry, like if it was from 12 hours earlier. Some of the workers was trying to boycott the restaurant? It is in fact true they serve one of the most unhealthful fast foods in the world (because of the excess sodium)? I don't know!
I just know that Chipitle always made me cry with their ads, and today they made me cry in my first visit to their shop.
If you are really willing to pay £8 for a meal, save your money, walk three blocks and go dinner at Eat Tokyo. You can have a whole bento box with pork for this price.
Neeever going back!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I agree with some of the earlier reviews: this is not a real burrito. Its what I think is the more american version of a burrito. Nevertheless, its yummy!
I think Chipotle makes for a really nice meal with rice, beans, veggies, meat, and some condiments that are actually healthy (guacamole anyone??). You can also try to turn this into a more healthier meal by option for your burrito in a bowl hence avoiding the wrap, brown rice, no sour cream and less cheese.
It makes for a very filling meal. And priced at about 7 quid, I would think thats worth the money for a place like London, especially for students.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was most disappointed when I went there. I had before been introduced to their food by a friend and wanted to try it myself. I couldn't hardly eat the mixture I chose inside my burrito, it was tasteless and cold, really not nice at all. The beans awful and the rice really hard. As a Mexican food lover myself I know what I am talking about, I will not go back to that restaurant ever, if I want a proper burrito I'll go somewhere else.

1  Thank Susie H