“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The best burrito I have ever eaten. Can't have burritos anywhere else now due to they are just not as tasty!! So please bring a chipotle closer to Northamptonshire ASAP!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited at lunchtime on Bank-Holiday Monday. I've never been to a "Chipotle" before, as never really been a fan of Mexican type food, but was happy to give it a go with my friends...

Upon arrival I immediately noticed the place was immaculately clean (including the toilets), and the staff were very friendly. My friends went for Burrito wraps but I went for a bowl of rice, cut steak and accompaniments. For my tastes, the food was OK, but over-priced at £8-9 for what you actually get.... £5-6 would be more acceptable I think.
I would remark that the food did taste extremely fresh, and the salsa with the side order of Tacos was delicious ! There are also 3 types of hot sauce available for free, in bottles by the condiments area.
Drinks are all bottled, and a good but basic selection available from the chilled cabinet.
SUMMARY: If you like this sort of food, you will probably love this place. At least is is fresh and different... but not really my cup of tea !

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I went to Chipotle with one of my work colleagues. I am not from london so i do usually look for fresh good food. And they have it. The environment is so soothing and the food is amazing. Although i personally feel they should serve a little more chicken in the burrito's. The size of the food is well worth the amount that you pay as-well. I would without a doubt recommend anyone to come here. It is AMAAAAAZING!!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Been here every time I'm in London, amazing! Love it. The place is spotlessly clean. Staff are always so friendly and chatty. Had a burrito wrap. Delicious, very very tasty, all the food is fresh behind the counter. Reasonable price also. But would happily pay more! Big portions too. Absolutely love it, gutted there isn't one closer to home! Will always go back.

1  Thank sophiemelissa
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Everything love CHIPOTLE WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! haha, yeh!!!

Food's amazing, rollers are polite, the diet coke tastes like diet coke, the tables are clean and the additional utensils readily available - so fat, man. Chipotle is so fat. Like, in the best sense.

1  Thank Sebastian R