Judd Hotel
$251
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
Rosewood London(London)
$554
$409
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
$274
$220
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Room Service
$400
$371
  • Restaurant
All reviewstennis courtsquiet crescentst pancraseuston stationbreakfast roomkings crossrussell squaretriple roombritish librarythe lower ground floorcooked breakfastquiet streetrooms are smallbreakfast was includedfull englishlight sleeperan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I should have been warned when I arrived at 5pm to find the reception door locked and was left standing in the rain for ages. Room was small, but OK. Breakfast was,however, a disaster. I arrived as it should have started at 7am to find nothing was ready. I was left sitting in the dark for 15 minutes while staff were clearly trying to sort out a problem. No one explained what the problem was, or apologised for keeping me waiting. At 7.30 I'd been presented with a cup of tea and an under cooked piece of toast, but still no comment. I gave up and got something to eat at the station. I can accept that problems occur, but don't expect to be ignored.

Room Tip: Tiny single rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank fionah99
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed in the Judd Hotel for one night. It was wonderful. Very near to the underground so for us, just 2 stops to Covent Garden. Rooms were small but perfectly adequate. The hotel is very clean and the staff are polite and courteous. I have stayed in hotels double the price of this one and with the same sized rooms. Breakfast was OK. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it. I great central hotel.

Room Tip: No elevator so if you find stairs a struggle then I am sure you could request a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sarah z
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights (Dec 30 & 31, 2013) with my 3 young-adult children. We had a quad room on the 2nd floor (3 flights of stairs). Room was good for us (2 single beds and a double sofa-bed which was already pulled out and made up when we arrived). Bathroom was small but adequate. Room had flat screen tv and electric kettle for tea/coffee. Breakfast was included and was very hearty & satisfying. Location was great for us as we had to travel by train and Euston station was very close. Also close by were 2 tube stations (Euston & Russell Square) which gave very easy access to central London attractions. Hotel was very clean & front desk attendant helpful. No complaints at all and I would stay here again if needed easy access to train stations (Euston & St. Pancras) as both are very convenient to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have never seen a room that size....
The room was extremely small with a view on a wall.
You can hear the neighbours and you cannot see the TV from your bed.
The bed was also very small.
Never again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cyblexy01
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed here one night for work and found the hotel very clean, staff helpful, room tiny, wifi good ... so all in all good value for central London and it was very near where I was working. No lift so beware if you have a heavy bag or problems with stairs. Breakfast basic but I don't eat much at that time anyway.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business